Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here checking in after seeing how happy she was at throwing poor Jowan's (still working?!) Nerf gun away because it got in her way... wtf! ... never seen the sad cow more excited than when she's ruining other peoples fun to enable her strange habits.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here checking in after seeing how happy she was at throwing poor Jowan's (still working?!) Nerf gun away because it got in her way... wtf! ... never seen the sad cow more excited than when she's ruining other peoples fun to enable her strange habits.
Notice it's always her families stuff she's bins and never hers... I bet her body shop collection is bigger then her entire families possessions

Reactions: 8
She makes out that she’s all ‘save the ocean’ and insisting she has a zero carbon footprint yet doesn’t know what she can and can’t recycle 🙄 dick head.

Reactions: 10
Any inspiration for a thread title anyone? I’ll gladly set up, but I’m useless at the creative stuff!

Thread title
Hoover the house … feed the ducks … no one really gives two clucks 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Title suggestion.....

Selfish, whiney and arrogant too. Now ask yourself again why your son won't say "love you"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s moaning this morning that she forgot to charge her phone & only has 6% battery. “Let’s hope it lasts long enough to feed the ducks”
Does she not realise that she doesn’t HAVE to film herself (over)feeding the ducks? She could just feed them and not film it? It’s the same every day anyway.
Shame her phone isn’t broken, she needs to stop filming every single detail of her day, does she not sometimes look at how many dots she has each day and think it’s maybe a bit excessive?

Reactions: 13
She’s moaning this morning that she forgot to charge her phone & only has 6% battery. “Let’s hope it lasts long enough to feed the ducks”
Does she not realise that she doesn’t HAVE to film herself (over)feeding the ducks? She could just feed them and not film it? It’s the same every day anyway.
Shame her phone isn’t broken, she needs to stop filming every single detail of her day, does she not sometimes look at how many dots she has each day and think it’s maybe a bit excessive?
If she doesn’t film it it didn’t happen 🤦‍♀️ She’s a lost cause.

Reactions: 4
I can’t begin to imagine what my husband would say if I filmed every bit of my day and amassed so many dots on my stories. He’d intervene I’m sure! It’s quite embarrassing for her really. I reckon she just films until Instagram stops letting her and reaches her limit only to start again in the morning.
Weirdo!

Her posts about food tech have infuriated me this morning. It IS your job to remember to send your kid to school with the right equipment for their day. Comparing having to drop stuff in to being a slave .... your a mother! It is a pain but her reaction is awful.

Not happy using her money to buy ingredients either yet will happily fork put hundreds of pounds on multiple bleeping hoovers. Eugh

Reactions: 14
Her posts about food tech have infuriated me this morning. It IS your job to remember to send your kid to school with the right equipment for their day. Comparing having to drop stuff in to being a slave .... your a mother! It is a pain but her reaction is awful.

Not happy using her money to buy ingredients either yet will happily fork put hundreds of pounds on multiple bleeping hoovers. Eugh
Me too, the school is literally 5 minutes away, why can't she just drop it on one of the many walks and bike rides shes always telling us she does

Me too, the school is literally 5 minutes away, why can't she just drop it on one of the many walks and bike rides shes always telling us she does
I could understand her feeling hassled if she actually worked full time and had to nip out of work to do it! But no...

Reactions: 11

Only one slight correction… she doesn’t fork out for the hoovers, they’ve all been #gifted. She’d never spend her own money on that. She just doesn’t declare them correctly.

Reactions: 10
It’s not even as if the shop is open at the moment.

Thread title suggestion…
Georgia lives on the Isles of Scilly, always moaning about dribbles from a willy

• Haha
That obsessed with insta that she had to use the iPad to film rather than just take a break from posting while her phone charged.
That poor bloke taking her downstairs loo out asked her not to out him on her stories and yet she still did. Learn some boundaries Georgia and start respecting people.

Reactions: 16
She spoke to a “useless” woman on the phone! Honestly the manners on that woman are disgusting. As someone who has worked in a call centre and been called all sorts and told they can’t do a job, there’s no need to be nasty. I’ve come off calls in tears because I’ve had bellends flipping their lid because the broadband doesn’t work. She doesn’t know what that women is going through, she could have just finished her training and have no confidence doing her job yet, she may have had bad news and not been fully focused on what she was doing or it may have been she had an absolute bleep in the other end of the phone who spoke to her like tit on her shoe and she simply couldn’t be bothered to deal with her no need drama. She needs to be told how ungrateful and rude she is.

Reactions: 15
She spoke to a “useless” woman on the phone! Honestly the manners on that woman are disgusting. As someone who has worked in a call centre and been called all sorts and told they can’t do a job, there’s no need to be nasty. I’ve come off calls in tears because I’ve had bellends flipping their lid because the broadband doesn’t work. She doesn’t know what that women is going through, she could have just finished her training and have no confidence doing her job yet, she may have had bad news and not been fully focused on what she was doing or it may have been she had an absolute bleep in the other end of the phone who spoke to her like tit on her shoe and she simply couldn’t be bothered to deal with her no need drama. She needs to be told how ungrateful and rude she is.
Well said.

Quite frankly nobody gives a tit whether Georgia is going to save a couple of quid by getting a water meter or not. I’m sick of hearing about it already. It’ll just give her something else to constantly chastise her family about.

Why's she getting so stressed and asking everyone what to do about the water meter?? She's not hard up so it can't be the cost - is it because she thinks it makes good content?? Why has she now just decided she may be paying the wrong rateable value? Why is it such a hardship to buy your son's food tech items and remember to give them to him for school when you are his mum and allegedly an adult?? Why has she got so much going on in her head when actually she hasn't got much going on in her life apart from instagram?? So many questions!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.