Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she didn’t just give her friend that vacuum instead of loaning it. I mean, yesterday’s delivery would’ve brought her total back up again nicely. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Did Georgia really use the same cloth on her floor as she did her washing machine??

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t you be pissed off if you were the company that gifted her a £500 hoover yesterday and today, she’s advertising a different brand with these words.. I’d be fuming but then I wouldn’t have gifted her a £500 hoover in the first place.. utter greed.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t you be pissed off if you were the company that gifted her a £500 hoover yesterday and today, she’s advertising a different brand with these words.. I’d be fuming but then I wouldn’t have gifted her a £500 hoover in the first place.. utter greed.
Wasn’t that Sebo vac the one she “won” from that VacMatt guy? The whole thing felt so rigged to me.

Reactions: 1
“Eeeew why you eating bread Adam” (said in your best whiny voice)
Maybe he’s eating bread because that’s what he fancies. He’s a bleeping adult in his OWN house so pretty sure he can eat what he likes!

Reactions: 12
Is her whole account an attempt at a comedy act? If I lived with her I’d tell her to duck right off if she questioned why I was eating bread.

Reactions: 8
Maybe he’s eating bread because that’s what he fancies. He’s a bleeping adult in his OWN house so pretty sure he can eat what he likes!
She doesn't understand in her stupid little head that people eat.
She thinks because she doesn't eat in the house then nobody else should

Reactions: 4
I’ve followed her for a while now I did love her slot thought she was very refreshing…. Now I am actually worried for her and her mental Health… something is not right, she knows it too as she says doesn’t she she knows she has a problem… it’s her thing… whatever

what upsets me most is how she treats her friends and family (except ruby)
If I was Adam I would have filed for divorce now silly moaning cow… let the man eat whatever he Fukin wants in his own Fukin house.. bread, toast, crisps whatever stop having a go.. oh and if I was him I’d go buy the crustiest bread roll I could find and eat it on the sofa 😃😃
She treats her son like he is an inconvenience to her she never shows affection or talks affectionately about him in anyway she just moans about him…. And FYI Georgia tit stinks - my kid can stink the house out but so does my 17 year old Daughter - I don’t tell the world tho!
He is at senior school and you treat him like some baby half the time let him be a teenager he doesn’t have to be out the house 24/7 365 and for the love of god by the kid some grown up clothes that fit him and suit his age!!!!!!

I know she reads this so this is for her!!
Also how she treats that poor lady who is her friend and clearly is Being very manipulated by this woman… she had an itchy Fukin leg and she was wouldn’t let her scratch it come on ffs…
She talks to her like she talks to her family with so much disrespect… but I also feel she likes to control tattie too… controlling how she speaks what she says and when…

she’s a narcissistic bully!

Reactions: 18
She doesn't understand in her stupid little head that people eat.
She thinks because she doesn't eat in the house then nobody else should
what is this whole bread eating thing? Why is she sat watching towie filming herself? Everything is just so staged and she thinks shes funny. Not funny just silly and sad🙄

I’ve followed her for a while now I did love her slot thought she was very refreshing…. Now I am actually worried for her and her mental Health… something is not right, she knows it too as she says doesn’t she she knows she has a problem… it’s her thing… whatever

what upsets me most is how she treats her friends and family (except ruby)
If I was Adam I would have filed for divorce now silly moaning cow… let the man eat whatever he Fukin wants in his own Fukin house.. bread, toast, crisps whatever stop having a go.. oh and if I was him I’d go buy the crustiest bread roll I could find and eat it on the sofa 😃😃
She treats her son like he is an inconvenience to her she never shows affection or talks affectionately about him in anyway she just moans about him…. And FYI Georgia tit stinks - my kid can stink the house out but so does my 17 year old Daughter - I don’t tell the world tho!
He is at senior school and you treat him like some baby half the time let him be a teenager he doesn’t have to be out the house 24/7 365 and for the love of god by the kid some grown up clothes that fit him and suit his age!!!!!!

I know she reads this so this is for her!!
Also how she treats that poor lady who is her friend and clearly is Being very manipulated by this woman… she had an itchy Fukin leg and she was wouldn’t let her scratch it come on ffs…
She talks to her like she talks to her family with so much disrespect… but I also feel she likes to control tattie too… controlling how she speaks what she says and when…

she’s a narcissistic bully!
Couldnt of put it better myself. Thats exactly what she is a nasty narcissistic bully. She just loves to talk about herself and always has the camera on herself at every opportunity. Scilly looks a beautiful place to visit but i wouldnt want to live there all the time. Too remote with hardly any facililities.
The way she plugs the body shop too is just unbelievable. If i want to buy from the body shop i will buy it instore or online. Can get exactly the same deals instore and dont have to pay postage. The woman is deluded. She is money obbsessed.
Her parents own a shop and allow her to manage it for them. She does no work though jist spends her day cycling, swimming, walking and posting on instagram pretending to clean so she gets gifted from all the big companies.
She pays for nothing. Her so called cleaning is a farce and only done for the camera. She does everything so fast and half heartedly. Definately not wired right. I feel sorry for her kids she must be such an embarrassment and the way she mocks and ridicules Tattie Ann is disgusting. All for the sake of viewing figures!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s doing my head in now! She would literally sell her granny… now selling the 1-2 spray mop… that she’s never used! Ffs! I used to love her stories but she’s all sell sell sell! Bore off love

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t even clean properly she just fannies about with her endless gifted cleaning equipment and flings a cloth around.

Reactions: 11
Shame on the man for having the very cheek to have a dump & eat toast in his own home!!
This woman seriously needs help.
I can only assume he doesn't contribute a penny to the running of the home that's why she has the brass neck to complain so much.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
You don’t need to mop because he’s had toast!! I’ve just had 3 dogs pelt through my house piss wet through because of the rain, did I mop it… nope! Will I mop it before bed…probably! What’s the point mopping 5 times a day somethings are more important in life!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve only just watched her stories today. The second hand embarrassment for her tagging strictly on her story of Adam prancing round the front room and saying he should be on strictly. Georgia love, celebrities go on strictly not the husband of some bleeping Instahun!
The moaning about Adam daring to eat toast in his own home, if I was Adam I’d empty the crumbs from the bleeping toaster all over the floor. Also glad her recycling was rejected, so pleased she’s got to keep it for another week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve only just watched her stories today. The second hand embarrassment for her tagging strictly on her story of Adam prancing round the front room and saying he should be on strictly. Georgia love, celebrities go on strictly not the husband of some bleeping Instahun!
The moaning about Adam daring to eat toast in his own home, if I was Adam I’d empty the crumbs from the bleeping toaster all over the floor. Also glad her recycling was rejected, so pleased she’s got to keep it for another week 😂
I don’t believe she did not know polystyrene could not be recycled! She obviously just wanted rid so put it in hoping they would not notice. So happy they did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.