Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's got lots of new followers this morning... how long before we see a surge of people on here? šŸ¤£ they'll probably admire her energy at first and her sense of routine... then it'll start to grate.

For me, it was the 50th time hearing "leeeet the farts out for Georgia'snasalpassages"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who does so much exercise she certainly doesnā€™t seem particularly fit?! She was breathing out of her arse on that ā€˜runā€™
Her rant this morning about the boys doing nothing whilst she is away really gripped my tit! They can do no right anyway so thatā€™s why they donā€™t do anything! Also her constant moaning about no one else doing the cooking irritates me, no different to thousands of households - itā€™s not like you do a full days work before hand is it Georgia?! Too busy fannying about hoovering 20 times šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
For someone who does so much exercise she certainly doesnā€™t seem particularly fit?! She was breathing out of her arse on that ā€˜runā€™
Her rant this morning about the boys doing nothing whilst she is away really gripped my tit! They can do no right anyway so thatā€™s why they donā€™t do anything! Also her constant moaning about no one else doing the cooking irritates me, no different to thousands of households - itā€™s not like you do a full days work before hand is it Georgia?! Too busy fannying about hoovering 20 times šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
She is vile the way she puts her family down to others all the time. Always slagging them off. Strange she can last a whole weekend away with friends yet cant last five mins away with her family and she wants home.
all the showing off for her new followers.Does she actually think she is funny? Shes disgusting!!!

Reactions: 5
Her poor poor friend. You could see in her face she was bothered by the wally comment...just because she's stick thin doesn't mean everyone has to be. What was all that be nice tit she keeps sprouting.

Iā€™ve only just watched her stories from today. I hate the way she mocks her family for not doing anything but then has the audacity to say ā€œwell Iā€™d do it again anyway even if they had done it because it wonā€™t be to my standardsā€. This Georgia, is exactly why they donā€™t do anything! Sheā€™s a control freak and needs therapy for all of her issues. And donā€™t even get me started on her calling her friend Wally the Walrus. I donā€™t know how sheā€™s got any friends the way she speaks to them. Looks like the most boring weekend ever and for someoneā€™s 40th šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s called her friend Wally the Walrus before, when they were at an exercise class not too long ago. Which makes me think she does it on the regular. What a horrible person she must be. Sheā€™s obviously got hang ups about body image etc and projects that onto others too. As youā€™ve already said above, Iā€™m amazed anyone can tolerate being spoken to like that and be friends with her.

Reactions: 6
She said she's got lots of new followers this morning... how long before we see a surge of people on here? šŸ¤£ they'll probably admire her energy at first and her sense of routine... then it'll start to grate.

For me, it was the 50th time hearing "leeeet the farts out for Georgia'snasalpassages"
lauracleanaholic gave her a shout out this morning, that will be why she got new followers.

lauracleanaholic gave her a shout out this morning, that will be why she got new followers.
Yeah I saw that, with Laura saying something along the lines of "give her a follow, I just KNOW you'll love her"

Are there any influencers we can trust?! šŸ˜…

• Haha
I bet the tension visibly fills the air in the house when she arrives back home, theyā€™ll have had a lovely relaxed time without her. Straight on with the vacuum and cleaning the bathroom etc, nagging them about whatā€™s not been done and how the house smells šŸ™„ Even poor Maya was getting wrong for her dog hairs! Iā€™m sure they wish sheā€™d gone away for longer.

Did she ever address why sheā€™s now putting a tiny little ā€œAdā€ on the body shop posts? After all, she made a massive fuss, complete with sneering and the middle finger, about how she didnā€™t have to put the Ad on the posts because ā€œitā€™s my own businessā€. Now sheā€™s had a proper telling off from the ASA sheā€™s putting Ad on but has she mentioned it?

Reactions: 11
Did she ever address why sheā€™s now putting a tiny little ā€œAdā€ on the body shop posts? After all, she made a massive fuss, complete with sneering and the middle finger, about how she didnā€™t have to put the Ad on the posts because ā€œitā€™s my own businessā€. Now sheā€™s had a proper telling off from the ASA sheā€™s putting Ad on but has she mentioned it?
Nope, not a dicky bird! I'd have a tiny bit of respect for her if she did acknowledge it, say she'd got it wrong and should be putting ad on but that's hoping for too much.

Reactions: 8
Nope. Sheā€™s a hypocritical twit.

Reactions: 3
She's on their list of shame, I saw it on the fopperholic thread(she is on it too). It says they are watching them more closely and if they don't start declaring ads properly further action would be taken.

Reactions: 4
She's on their list of shame, I saw it on the fopperholic thread(she is on it too). It says they are watching them more closely and if they don't start declaring ads properly further action would be taken.
Yes thereā€™s a post a few pages back with the screenshot on from the ASA. She wonā€™t address it because sheā€™ll look like a twit after the way she carried on before about it.

I love how she uses a vacuum cleaner to clean the filter on her other vacuum cleaner. A great tip for all the other influencers who get gifted vacuum cleaners every other month... not so much for people like me who only have 1 šŸ„“

• Haha
Iā€™m sure whoever was in the bathroom was delighted at her recording them while they were having a wee in there šŸ¤¬ Iā€™d be absolutely livid if anyone did that to me.

Iā€™m sure whoever was in the bathroom was delighted at her recording them while they were having a wee in there šŸ¤¬ Iā€™d be absolutely livid if anyone did that to me.
That was just vile and shows what she thinks of her family. She may say she loves them but the vitriol in her voice when she's moaning about them tells another story. It must be a nightmare living with her, not allowed to relax in your own home and moaned at for using the toilet - Georgia you really do have issues and for the sake of your family you should address them.

30 adverts so far today and the day is not over! Several undeclared again.
Also, how does she know Jo hasnā€™t got Covid, has he done a test? Iā€™m guessing no because of the cockiness when she said it! She really doesnā€™t have a clue at all does she in her little Island bubble!

Reactions: 10
30 adverts so far today and the day is not over! Several undeclared again.
Also, how does she know Jo hasnā€™t got Covid, has he done a test? Iā€™m guessing no because of the cockiness when she said it! She really doesnā€™t have a clue at all does she in her little Island bubble!
Heā€™s been on the mainland as well, and so have they, so itā€™s entirely possible that heā€™s contracted Covid. Poor boy. The way she was talking about him this morning, it was as though he was an inconvenience to her routine because he was ill. Canā€™t get in the way of Georgiaā€™s exercise fanaticism.

Then back to the Ava May crap tonight, I take it sheā€™s not actually lit the White Company Lynx candle, that must be for display purposes only. So is this an advert or what? A public service announcement perhaps? Who knows. Sheā€™s not labelled it as anything, so at this point answers on a postcard šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Reactions: 4
People messaged her to say it is nice to see her and Adam dancing but she has to ruin it by saying he is a dick 80% of the time. That is the type of person she isā€¦just negative Nancy. Sticking it to her friend Wally, the Walrus or blaming Tattie Ann for not feeding the ducks. Why didnā€™t see ask her husband or son to do it?
And she is ā€œselfishā€ by her own words because she needs to bike and swim whilst Jowan is home alone sick.

I canā€™t stand that she sent him to the mainland while he was ill. If there was anyone vulnerable on that tiny plane, they might have caught Covid because you can bet she did not test him for it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.