Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she didn’t have anything, only the boys ate. Just went spinning then stayed for badminton 🙁
She thinks she’s healthy with all the exercise she does but she’s far from it, she’s sending out the wrong kind of messages. She’s a mess and needs some serious help.

Reactions: 5
Rules to abide by while Georgia is away
Don't sit on the sofa
Just don't sit
Don't light the fire, just freeze.
Don't cook any food, starve, but if you choose not to starve, make it a takeaway & remove rubbish immediately.
Don't walk on kitchen floor, float were possible.
Don't use any of the toilets, pee in a bucket.
Don't shower, smell like Georgia does.
However, if you can, don't live and relax IN YOUR OWN HOME BOYS.
Camp out for the night.

Jesus, this insufferable woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rules to abide by while Georgia is away
Don't sit on the sofa
Just don't sit
Don't light the fire, just freeze.
Don't cook any food, starve, but if you choose not to starve, make it a takeaway & remove rubbish immediately.
Don't walk on kitchen floor, float were possible.
Don't use any of the toilets, pee in a bucket.
Don't shower, smell like Georgia does.
However, if you can, don't live and relax IN YOUR OWN HOME BOYS.
Camp out for the night.

Jesus, this insufferable woman.
When she said she would send them to her parents normally I felt so sorry for them. She forgets that they are entitled to as much of a life as she is. I would love to see Adam have an insta account and how much bitching he would do....could you imagine it.

And what the duck are they all eating if the house smells as bad as she says it does

Reactions: 9
Hahaha when she tagged the White Company in and said their candle smelled like Lynx…🤣 does she think that’s a compliment???

Shilling crappy influencer kiss arse favourite Ava May Aromas one day then showing White Company candles the next - one extreme to the other 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it! Why does she stress about the mess they make when she’s away? She will be cleaning the same things anyway as soon as she gets through the door so surely just gives her something to actually clean. If I tried to ship my husband and son off to my parents whilst I was away my husband would tell me exactly where to go… not a chance!

Reactions: 8
I understand that she can’t control how she thinks, but if you’re stressing about leaving your husband and child in their own house while you go away, simply because of the mess they’ll make, surely you’d think ‘hang on, this isn’t right, I need help’

Decided I was going to do a tally of all her ads (clearly I have had nothing better to do!)
Yesterday there were 15 in total. 2 were undeclared and 7 were body shop. Today she has posted 20 ads of which 8 were undeclared and 5 were body shop. She is basically just a selling account now. Today she marked her Lupe vacuum stories as not an ad. Sorry to tell you Georgia that it was gifted to you not long ago so is basically an ad.
I hope Adam & Jo are living their best lives in the house and that they leave it as a tit tip for when she gets back.

Reactions: 8
She is absolutely disgusting and vile. She moans about her family farting or having to use the loo yet she's always talking about her poo in the morning... This mornings description was particularly vile 🤢
Now she's using her friends toothbrush, what! Really! 🤢🤢
She can't even put her phone down for time away with her friends!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s one of the dirtiest people I’ve ever come across. I don’t know how she’s got the brass neck to flog stuff to wash and bathe with, she’s revolting.

Reactions: 10
She is absolutely disgusting and vile. She moans about her family farting or having to use the loo yet she's always talking about her poo in the morning... This mornings description was particularly vile 🤢
Now she's using her friends toothbrush, what! Really! 🤢🤢
She can't even put her phone down for time away with her friends!
Oh my god, if someone used my toothbrush I would go mad! And I hate it when she says ‘I’ve dropped the kids off at the pool’ when she’s been to the toilet. She’s disgusting.

How has no one messaged her (I mean they might have and she’s just not mentioned it) but all the superstition’s having a bird in the house 🙈

Gawd, if my friends had organised that for my 40th I think I’d find new friends 🤦‍♀️ First prize for the most dull weekend away in history - workout on the beach, swimming, 5 mile hike, more swimming, ffs, I’d be getting an early boat home again 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.