Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe because her BMI is so low she is one of the underlying health conditions criteria. High BMI is

Reactions: 3
Georgia, owner of the Scilly Isles, is extra manic today. She sets me off. I can’t cope with her. It’s ad after ad after ad. She runs around like a lunatic and she looks unwell. Her eyes often look really clouded over and squinty. She can’t be healthy, especially if she is not drinking. I think she just has a hot chocolate until dinner time. It pisses me off that she begrudges having to make Jowan lunch because she ‘needs’ to clean her oven racks or mop her floor. And she doesn’t even give him nutritious food. Poor kid.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell. She thought she was stressing over the injection 😂 I’ve got news for her. She was making more histrionics, and actual tears, over forgetting her Apple Watch for swimming the other day.

I’ve said it before, but the carbon footprint on those feckin’ beauty boxes… Yes, yes, we know Georgia, it’s helping a small business. It’s also helping a massive corporate business called The Body Shop - never mention that though.

All she seems to talk about is TBS these days, it’s a fixation. I loathe the way she’s trying to recruit new members to the pyramid scheme by saying they can take advantage of Black Friday. So shifty. All she’s bothered about is having more team members below her so she earns more money.

Reactions: 7
I think the schooling must be very different on the magical isle . My son is the same age as feral boy and he’s definitely not doing model making . I’m sure he would love to be doing that instead of double french and double maths 😳

The desperate Body Shop plea really annoyed me last night. She said she "works really hard" at it because she wants to be "comfortable."

You're already comfortable, Georgia, and then some...

Then in the next breath, she asked people who had messaged her with orders to message her again tomorrow because she had left her notepad in the shop 🤦‍♀️ it's a joke. She could easily take note of them on her phone for the time being, or screenshot them and come back to them later. Why does the responsibility always lie with the customer because she hasn't got her tit together?

The desperate Body Shop plea really annoyed me last night. She said she "works really hard" at it because she wants to be "comfortable."

You're already comfortable, Georgia, and then some...

Then in the next breath, she asked people who had messaged her with orders to message her again tomorrow because she had left her notepad in the shop 🤦‍♀️ it's a joke. She could easily take note of them on her phone for the time being, or screenshot them and come back to them later. Why does the responsibility always lie with the customer because she hasn't got her tit together?
I thought that too. She doesn’t work that hard if she can’t be arsed to properly check all her DMs for people’s orders to ensure she’s not missed any 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
All i can say is anyone who orders through her needs to give their head a wobble. Why would you order something that has to be sent to an island and then back again🤔
Makes absolutely zero sense. I agree she is completely obsessed with the body shop. Then says there isnt enough hours in a day to sort stuff in her house. Why the hell doesnt she get a grip of her life and stop fannying around on her bike and swimming several times a day. The woman is insane.
oh and yes we all know how much you love living on Scilly Georgia you bang on about it day in day out. Would appear she is flying back to the mainland again in a few days. Great carbon footprint🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m glad she checked with the body shop and she doesn’t need to declare any posts as an ad, so she does it anyway 😜

• Haha
Looks like she and Adam are part owners of that shop with her parents too.

she actually looks really nice when she’s made up.

Reactions: 3
On deliveries: ‘Once you tidy, the next load of tit starts coming’

I hope all those chumps that send her stuff see that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.