Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the same woman who put Maya in the shed after she'd been given some meds at the vet in case she threw up in the house. Nothing she did last night surprised me. I was more annoyed at how she wouldn't just put her phone down and look after Maya, did we need every moment to be documented?
Hideous.
When my dog was poorly, we set up his bed next to ours so I could keep a close watch on him.
Nasty woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Woe is me stories tonight because she “couldn’t” go to the swan event. We all know you could easily have afforded to go but you just don’t want to leave the boys in the house for 4 days. Woe betide them having any fun and actually living in the house like it should be. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Woe is me stories tonight because she “couldn’t” go to the swan event. We all know you could easily have afforded to go but you just don’t want to leave the boys in the house for 4 days. Woe betide them having any fun and actually living in the house like it should be. 🙄
She definitely has anxiety about going away and leaving them in the house without her being there to supervise. She has no problem finding the money to go away for other things, or if she can pack Jowan off to her parents’ house. I don’t know why she can’t just be open about it. Doesn’t look like she’s missed much anyway.

Reactions: 6
I would ram that hoover straight up her ass if she came in my bedroom whilst I was trying to sleep .. she needs bloody sectioning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How she treats jowan is shocking let the poor lad have a bloody lay in bed its the weekend

Reactions: 6
She said herself he’s been poorly all week and he probably needs the sleep. So what does she do, hang around and pester him until the poor bairn has no choice but to get up.

Ok, was Adam trying to teach her to dance here or what 😂 This is because probably one person said they liked seeing them dancing the other day (she said loads, but you know Instagrammers are prone to exaggeration). She’s a right dick

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Have reported all the undeclared ads for her bleeping shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me too. Can’t stand instascammers flouting the law and taking advantage of vulnerable people for their own gain. The penalties should be much more severe.

Reactions: 4
Funny that she’s now posting about Glossybox as an “ad” saying how much she loves it yet I’ve never heard her ever mention Glossybox before?! Is there nothing she won’t flog for a few pennies 🥴 all her stories are bloody ad, ad, ad…

Reactions: 12
She’s got some bloody nerve whining on, looking like she’s about to burst into tears, over her poor small business being expected to have sales on all the time. She’s the absolute worst for promoting offers all the time, shoving it down our throats. What a dick.

She’s got some bloody nerve whining on, looking like she’s about to burst into tears, over her poor small business being expected to have sales on all the time. She’s the absolute worst for promoting offers all the time, shoving it down our throats. What a dick.
Her attitude stinks, no one expects you to have a sale on so stop acting like a spoilt hard done to bleep!

Reactions: 5
Over the last week it’s been horrible to see .
- Joan dragged out of bed , not given enough time to recover
-poor maya that really annoyed me left on her own and more worried about her being sick in the house

and how predictable are her stories I think I could actually cover for her for the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something doesn't sit right with me. She posted ad after ad all morning for things like The Body Shop, Halo, Hampton and Astley, all with various Black Friday deals, then 2 minutes later she's moaning that she'd never heard of Cyber Monday before and all these sales were getting ridiculous and it wasn't fair on small businesses. Then she was back to posting ads again (like somebody else mentioned, when has she EVER promoted GlossyBox?!)

I can't bare to watch someone with so little integrity. How she doesn't see it is beyond me.

Whilst she must have some sort of addiction to posting on Instagram, I don’t understand why 75% of her 100 posts a day are adverts. She used to post random cleaning things, and she barely even does that now

I’ve decided she should change her name to FlogandSellIt instead of Cleanandgleamit

Reactions: 19
Erm, I thought she said she couldn’t afford to do a sale? Wasn’t that what the whole whingey rant regarding how unfair it is on small businesses was about this morning 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also, not labelled as an #Ad, but nothing new there 🙄
She's the Queen of the backtrack

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.