Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C478B116-A0EB-4723-95D9-65C79732D03A.png

Wow, amazing offer guys, please make sure you order through me... calm ya tits buggy mcbeggy face. And no, I won’t order through you. If want anything from the body shop I’ll go to the actual shop and pay full price to support the high street rather than put any money in your pockets!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How is she not scarlet with embarrassment every time she mentions that the advent calendars are still available.
They were all going to be sold out 5he first week they were released according to her.
No mention if she sold the four hundred pound one yet either.
Who in their right mind is going to pay that much. Obviously no one, else we would have heard all about it🤑

Reactions: 9
Lier lier your pants are on fire...you did know drops of youth was going on offer cos you told us all it was going on at 10am the next day

Reactions: 5
Spot the prerecord today!! Zoë Ball wacking out the tunes?? Zoe wasn’t on today - there was a man covering her show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she insults other people and puts them down I get the impression that she actually thinks that she’s just being really funny and that it’s all a joke. I don’t think she has a clue how hurtful it can be. She comes across as totally insensitive to other people’s feelings. The walrus comment was just a throwaway remark to her, and while the other lady seemed to smile along with it she could have been very upset.

I hope nobody with asthma goes in her shop, spraying all that body shop shite around. Not a good thing to do.

Reactions: 9
When she insults other people and puts them down I get the impression that she actually thinks that she’s just being really funny and that it’s all a joke. I don’t think she has a clue how hurtful it can be. She comes across as totally insensitive to other people’s feelings. The walrus comment was just a throwaway remark to her, and while the other lady seemed to smile along with it she could have been very upset.

I hope nobody with asthma goes in her shop, spraying all that body shop shite around. Not a good thing to do.
I'm allergic to that one...so sent her a message saying she had potetionally lost a customer as I can't risk that fragrance being on my skin...she read it and didn't reply. This is the reason shops don't over their items in fragrances

Reactions: 5
I'm allergic to that one...so sent her a message saying she had potetionally lost a customer as I can't risk that fragrance being on my skin...she read it and didn't reply. This is the reason shops don't over their items in fragrances
she rarely replies to people so I’ve stopped messaging her. She’s so rude.

Reactions: 4
The way she pronounces Edelweiss 😭😭 "it contains elderwise plant extract"

Clearly never seen The Sound of Music...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she pronounces Edelweiss 😭😭 "it contains elderwise plant extract"

Clearly never seen The Sound of Music...
I clocked that too - and she’s telling people to go to her for skincare advice as if she’s some kind of expert on ingredients etc 🤣 Yeah, ok 🤔 All she does is rattle off TBS PR guff and she can’t even do that properly.

Reactions: 3
Catching up on her stories - she’s vile the Wally comment was disgusting but again tatie anne gets more abuse I can’t believe she said that she’s finally wearing something that she (Georgina) approves and likes….. I’d have called her a prick and blocked her by now

her stories today have been absolutely awful towards her poor son and all about her daughter… I really feel for him

Reactions: 6
Yep I couldn’t believe my ears(well I could) Don’t hurry home Joe, and in the next breath practically orgasming about the fact Ruby was coming home😰
That lad is bound to feel second best, or even third behind the dog.
Shes just a walking, talking advert now. I counted twenty ads yesterday, and not one of them correctly marked.
Done with her now. She can carry on thrusting, stinking, begging for orders, belittling her family without me having to suffer😀
Good luck to the rest of you that can bear her❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.