Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at all the dots....

Bloody hell!!
She goes over the 100 dot limit most days. I only notice because I often don't get a chance to catch up on stories until the end of the day and, by that point, her morning stories have been deleted... probably a blessing really.

The first time I noticed it, I just thought she must not have posted that morning, but we all know the routine: walk outside for a weather update, feed the ducks far too much food, squawk at the seagulls, cycle, swim, tell Instagram how good it makes you feel, come home to clean, tell Jowan not to rush home, dance to Zoe Ball, clean some more, couple of Body Shop posts while getting ready for the day, head into work at about 11, home by lunch time to moan about crumbs.........

Sorry I'm boring myself now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I could have done without seeing a mouthful of chewed up shreddies just now 🤢 She’s revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m astounded by this woman just started following her and omg she’s unbearable… how her hubby and kids live with her is beyond me .. she really does have issues

Reactions: 5
100% she would not still be feeding those ducks if people didn’t send her duck food. It also pisses me off how she strokes them, they’re wild bleeping animals not pets. Do not humanise then!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
I’m
Still sat in disbelief that she gets away with talking to her best friend like that !!!

Reactions: 5
Oh god even I feel cruel at mentioning this but the sheer irony of her and Tatty Ann recommending the Drops of Youth Serum, with their Island battered faces 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Trying to convince herself that she doesn’t have mental health issues this morning... yeah sure Georgia cos mopping and hoovering your floors 7 times a day is totally rational behaviour 🙄

Reactions: 8
Do you recon she shaves her pits? Just thinking she doesn’t shower so does that mean she has hairy pits!!!??? Worried about people seeing her in that bloody vest!!!

Reactions: 1
Do you recon she shaves her pits? Just thinking she doesn’t shower so does that mean she has hairy pits!!!??? Worried about people seeing her in that bloody vest!!!
Probably gets them waxed after a month of not washing and just layering the deodorant....like the does her vag

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Trying to convince herself that she doesn’t have mental health issues this morning... yeah sure Georgia cos mopping and hoovering your floors 7 times a day is totally rational behaviour 🙄
Yeah I wasn't convinced by this ☹ she kept looking around trying to think of what to say, muttered loads of stuff that didn't make sense then just gave up. I really hope she realises soon that her obsessions aren't healthy and seeks appropriate advice 🤞

Adam is so freaking cringe. They are made for each other.
I like Adam...I think his behaviour is his way of coping with Georgia's narcassistic traits. The poor man can't do anything in a home he pays towards with out her complaining. His behaviour would do my head in...but for the kids he needs to try and balance out her need to control absolutely everything.
She forgets that not everyone is like her and her stiff anal ways

Omg this woman is crazy … the spider issue this morning telling her son he’s useless then vacuuming her daughters room whilst she’s still sleeping … how do they live with this woman ? She needs serious help !!

First day of half term and she’s moaning the kids are still asleep at 8am and she wants to hoover. Get a bleeping life and let the kids be kids! If I lived with her I’d be constantly emptying the toaster crumbs all over the floor just to piss her off. She’s a vile woman.

Did she just say her skin looks amazing….. what planet she on? It looks greasy and old

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she just say her skin looks amazing….. what planet she on? It looks greasy and old
The Body Shop posts make me cringe so much!

I can't imagine coming on instagram and saying "I've got no make up on, look how beautiful my skin looks."

I'm all for self love but posting that on Instagram is just embarrassing 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.