Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a selfish person. She doesnt need one but loves to get anything she can for free. She put tattie right on the spot and then shes tagging and using tattie to do amazon swipe ups etc. If tattie decided she wanted to part with her other one i am sure she could of given it to someone who deserves it and not some horrible so called friend that is only out for what she can get. She will be wanting Dyson to gift her now. Why cant these big companies see right through her like the rest of us can.
Such a vile woman and i for one would most certainly never visit scilly. She has put me right off. I will stick to Jersey and Guernsey which are equally as nice.
She didn’t even give her time to think about what she was going to do with the hairdryer, did she? Clearly the poor woman hadn’t even thought about it when she said ‘are you giving it to me’, and she was filming her, so she felt as though she had no choice. She’d obviously literally only just received the second hairdryer as a gift, and if she’d had time to think about it I’m sure it would have gone to a family member before Georgia. Or even let her brother get a £300 refund! Georgia behaved terribly then. What an awful person.

Reactions: 9
She didn’t even give her time to think about what she was going to do with the hairdryer, did she? Clearly the poor woman hadn’t even thought about it when she said ‘are you giving it to me’, and she was filming her, so she felt as though she had no choice. She’d obviously literally only just received the second hairdryer as a gift, and if she’d had time to think about it I’m sure it would have gone to a family member before Georgia. Or even let her brother get a £300 refund! Georgia behaved terribly then. What an awful person.
Are we surprised she behaved terribly?? She expects others to give to her and doesn't return it. Give tatty your Lupe seeing as you don't really like it anyway

Notice she didn't take her shoes off in tatties house. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Yes poor Tattie was conned into it its a terrible way to treat someone you are supposed to care about. She seems such a lovely genuine lady and obviously has a heart of gold which Georgia takes great pleasure in using to her full selfish advantage. So awful to see the way she treats decent kind people. She pays for nothing everything is gifted or conned in some way. Even the duck food some kind hearted vulnerable person takes it upon themselves to purchase and send to her. She can well afford to buy her own duck food she makes my blood boil and she doesnt even bother to tag the lady who sends it. She is an ungreatful self entitled madam!!

Reactions: 7
Yes poor Tattie was conned into it its a terrible way to treat someone you are supposed to care about. She seems such a lovely genuine lady and obviously has a heart of gold which Georgia takes great pleasure in using to her full selfish advantage. So awful to see the way she treats decent kind people. She pays for nothing everything is gifted or conned in some way. Even the duck food some kind hearted vulnerable person takes it upon themselves to purchase and send to her. She can well afford to buy her own duck food she makes my blood boil and she doesnt even bother to tag the lady who sends it. She is an ungreatful self entitled madam!!
A friend of mine sent stuff for Georgia's birthday this year, she was thanked as the person whoever sent me this

• Angry
Reactions: 10
A friend of mine sent stuff for Georgia's birthday this year, she was thanked as the person whoever sent me this
Wow thats just appaulling!! Hope your friend doesnt send her anything again. She doesnt appreciate or deserve anything. Only person she cares about is herself!

Reactions: 5
*sorry if anyone is eating their breakfast*

I just wanted to say that those liquid peels are great, but she's talking shite. The product forms clumps when rubbed on your skin (and yes, probably removes dead skin cells in the process) but what she is showing us is just the lumps of product that have formed by rubbing it on her face. Does she think her dead skins cells are bright white? 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She's definitely reading this thread just caught up on her stories and she's actually thanking people properly now ,which she should but it did make me laugh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still got advent calendars in stock if anyone wants one? 🤣

Seeing that big pile of boxes delivered got me thinking. You know those monthly beauty boxes? Does the stuff that goes into them get shipped all the way to Scilly, plus whatever fancy packing materials are ordered to make up the actual boxes themselves, then the boxes are made up and shipped off to whoever has ordered them? Have I got that right?
The carbon footprint on those beauty boxes must be enormous 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
[i think you’ve got the boxes carbon footprint correct as saw a story a few weeks back if her and tattie making them up in a room in the shop and she was complaining of the mess and time taken to do them.

Reactions: 5
*sorry if anyone is eating their breakfast*

I just wanted to say that those liquid peels are great, but she's talking shite. The product forms clumps when rubbed on your skin (and yes, probably removes dead skin cells in the process) but what she is showing us is just the lumps of product that have formed by rubbing it on her face. Does she think her dead skins cells are bright white? 🤔
Absolute crap isn’t it … no way does this cause peeling of the skin like that it’s one big con

Reactions: 6
[i think you’ve got the boxes carbon footprint correct as saw a story a few weeks back if her and tattie making them up in a room in the shop and she was complaining of the mess and time taken to do them.
In that case she’s got a right nerve advertising any of these water saving or eco friendly products or initiatives in conjunction with brands. What a hypocrite!

But as long as you’re making money for your small business, right 🙁

It was really stormy in Scilly today. Really stormy. High winds and thick fog too. Just in case anyone missed Georgia's stories. I think that just about covers all the dots........

Oh, there's also a great deal on Body Shop advent calendars if anyone's interested. Just pop her a dm, then another one tomorrow when she doesn't reply 👍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was really stormy in Scilly today. Really stormy. High winds and thick fog too. Just in case anyone missed Georgia's stories. I think that just about covers all the dots........

Oh, there's also a great deal on Body Shop advent calendars if anyone's interested. Just pop her a dm, then another one tomorrow when she doesn't reply 👍
She’s becoming like Lynsey QoC, giving us a daily weather report 🙄

Lecturing her followers about reducing their carbon footprint. For one thing I’m surprised she doesn’t wash at 30 degrees anyway, and when you put it on a quick one hour wash like she just did it can use more energy to heat the water. But also, people in glass houses. If she stops her ridiculous beauty boxes, then she might have some credibility.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Belittling her family and their needs yet again...be thankful you have a child interested in something other then computer games. I guess it's ok for her to fill the house with her stuff...cos her family don't really get an opportunity to live there

Reactions: 4
Undeclared ads again this morning on those Ariel stories. I just don’t know why she finds it so difficult to comply with the rules!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.