Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she trying to fool?? All if a sudden the woman who never showers is stressing about where she’s gonna get a shower. She’s bragged before…yes actually bragged that she’s gone 8 days straight without getting a shower. Now she’s concerned she might have to wear an outfit twice. She lives in the same M&S vest for weeks at a time without washing it. Who is she trying to kid now??? She on a different planet she just talks tit no wonder Adam can’t wait to get out to watch football she must just talk and talk and talk whether anyone’s listening or not!!!!

Reactions: 15
Is she taking the p*ss! I think I'm going to have to wear an outfit twice - she wears the same stinking t-shirt for days on end at home, why is she making out she only wears an outfit once?? She is going to be moaning like hell when she has to drag all her gear around. If I was Adam, I'd be going out every night to watch the football to get away from the demented shrieking and continuous martyrdom of saint Georgia, patron saint of pain in the arses!
Well, you did say shrieking…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a complete nob
Can’t bear hearing about her “glowing” skin
Funny she doesn’t say that 1st thing in a morning without make up
Well, you did say shrieking…
I wonder what her mother thinks when she see her acting this way. If I was her mother I would honestly be ashamed of her. I'm sure the pupils that Adam teaches are having a good laugh behind his back.

Reactions: 9
She runs a business from a page where she shows herself burping, telling us she needs a poo and is constantly screeching at her husband and kids. Not to mention the repetitive duck footage, the poor depressed dog and the rank personal hygiene.How is that professional and why would anyone want to buy anything off the whinging old bag. A few months ago Body Shop was the best skincare ever, now it’s Neal’s Yard. Wonder what will be next if they go bust 🙄😡

Reactions: 12
I am not dyslexic, but I think that takes the piss out ov people who are,when her dad clearly is not, like why would you write that on a board outside your shop. Just baffling

Reactions: 16
She just can’t let Adam do anything can she? Moans he has too much stuff and never throws anything away… he has a sort out and moans he makes a mess… she’s a bleeping control freak. Bet Adam is going to have the time of his life when she’s away at the IOW festival!

Reactions: 13
Another full day off work for her . Adam’s kids aren’t even with him so Its a day out for her really!

Reactions: 2
I’d love it if he sent her photos throughout her time away of the house in ‘disarray’. Sofa cushion in the kitchen. Rug in a different position. vacuums in the bin. Mugs in every room. Completely normal ‘mess’ for anyone else - heart failure for G 😆🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17