Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked up the synopsis of that film and it’s quite clear that she would be racist in what she said if she spoke about it.

waiting to go to the shop until the weather passes but poor Charlottes had to be there!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just looked up the synopsis of that film and it’s quite clear that she would be racist in what she said if she spoke about it.

waiting to go to the shop until the weather passes but poor Charlottes had to be there!
She’s a complete nob
Can’t bear hearing about her “glowing” skin
Funny she doesn’t say that 1st thing in a morning without make up

Reactions: 9
Why can't she buy a pac Mac from her sisters shop? They sell them for £35 retail. Has no excuse then !!! Or is she waiting to be gifted one ?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s put waterproof on her list. Maybe she’s actually bought one after all.
By the way, you’re welcome for the weather update, George.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why can't she buy a pac Mac from her sisters shop? They sell them for £35 retail. Has no excuse then !!! Or is she waiting to be gifted one ?
She’ll not spend a penny of her own cash unless she’s forced to - unless it’s on cheap tat (see what she laid out on the bed for packing), so you’ll be right.

Reactions: 3
Wait, where's the lush coral coat she bought a few months ago... Too small but won't admit it? What's the big deal, just send back and order bigger size 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Noo teeny tiny Georgia never ever has to buy a bigger size!!! She will do more half hearted leg raises and old lady breast stroke until she shrinks into it

Reactions: 9
Banging on about the trains and saying Davina is going to make a complaint. Yeah, good luck with that one! Is Davina from shitter island too or is she an incomer do we know?

Reactions: 4
Is she taking the p*ss! I think I'm going to have to wear an outfit twice - she wears the same stinking t-shirt for days on end at home, why is she making out she only wears an outfit once?? She is going to be moaning like hell when she has to drag all her gear around. If I was Adam, I'd be going out every night to watch the football to get away from the demented shrieking and continuous martyrdom of saint Georgia, patron saint of pain in the arses!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she packing such trivial shite ? Where’s the warm socks lots of layers for at night , she’s going to freeze and whinge!!

Reactions: 8
Davina needs to get a grip, that train is bloody normal 🙄 what’s a complaint going to achieve?! We had to stand for 2 hours to London & it was alot more crammed in than her pics!!! Get a bloody grip

Reactions: 6