Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if she does go, she thinks she’ll be going to bed at 9.30. Fast asleep thanks to her earplugs, all cosy with her flat sheet, pillow and duvet… 🤣
She will wake up freezing cold with someone weeing up the side of the tent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s 14 degrees Georgia - calm down
She has definitely had a telling off about the duck noise hasnt she!! Ohhh to find out what was said!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yeah, she practically shits herself at the least little quack, and goes round the back way whenever she can. I’m glad someone has finally put her in her place. Serves her right. Thinking she owns the bloody island and can do whatever she likes.

How rude was she about Charlotte’s mums scouse? “I’m not trying that - not a chance in hell”
Because it’s not cheese, bacon, or pasta I presume. Although she’s no idea what goes into scouse has she, because unless it’s from her insular bubble on shutter island, she isn’t interested. I always get the feeling she doesn’t really like Charlotte much as well. Anyone else?

Adaaaaaaam is right, she’s not going to manage camping for the entire time she’s at the festival. She’ll be booking into a b&b after the first night.

Reactions: 20
How rude was she about Charlotte’s mums scouse? “I’m not trying that - not a chance in hell”
Because it’s not cheese, bacon, or pasta I presume. Although she’s no idea what goes into scouse has she, because unless it’s from her insular bubble on shutter island, she isn’t interested. I always get the feeling she doesn’t really like Charlotte much as well. Anyone else?

Adaaaaaaam is right, she’s not going to manage camping for the entire time she’s at the festival. She’ll be booking into a b&b after the first night.
SOOOO RUDE!

Reactions: 13
She looks like she’s having a tit doing her leg raises this morning 😂

Sneaky witch saying 20% off with my link… actually Georgia it works on the website without using your link but you won’t tell people that will you because you want the clicks to line your pockets.

Oh and fyi Georgia, pecorino isn’t posh Parmesan, it’s fake Parmesan 😂😂

Oh and I agree, she was so rude to Charlotte over that scouse, I’d have bleeping throat punched her if she’d spoken to me like that. Educate yourself you inbred bleep!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe who fkin rude she was to Charlotte!!! That poor girl working for that bleep! Hideous woman

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh and fyi Georgia, pecorino isn’t posh Parmesan, it’s fake Parmesan 😂😂
She’s clueless. Pecorino isn’t a posh Parmesan at all, they’re two different cheeses. Parmesan is aged for longer than Pecorino hence it’s cheaper than the former. One is a sheep’s milk, the other a cows milk cheese…both from different parts of Italy.
She knows absolutely duck all about food.

Reactions: 12
The way she speaks to people is despicable. I think the only person I've seen pull her up on this is Tat. I can't believe people just let her carry on like that, so she thinks it's acceptable. As for wearing a cycle helmet, bloody hell it was only 2 minutes ago she wouldn't be seen dead in one! Now she's the expert - except you wear it so loose Georgia, it's practically swinging around your (still wrinkly) neck and won't offer a great deal of protection when you next fall off your bike, because you're pratting around on your phone for insta.

Speaking to davina about making carbonara for dinner ‘well mine will be better than yours’ 🤬😠 prize winning dick head. So rude

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t have a clue which ducks which apart from the white one 🙄 and telling that woman if she sees any ducklings to rescue them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6