Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she just ‘freshens’ up her haggered old face before going out to dinner with her Husband 🤢 God forbid she should jump in the shower and put clean clothes on. Honest to God I genuinely couldn’t tell you why Adam could in any conceivable way be with this absolute skank other than the fact that she is so clearly mentally unstable that he’s most probably petrified to leave her in case she tops herself.

Reactions: 10
The way she just ‘freshens’ up her haggered old face before going out to dinner with her Husband 🤢 God forbid she should jump in the shower and put clean clothes on. Honest to God I genuinely couldn’t tell you why Adam could in any conceivable way be with this absolute skank other than the fact that she is so clearly mentally unstable that he’s most probably petrified to leave her in case she tops herself.
She’s had that dress on ALL day. In the office. Walking the dog. Cleaning. Duck moving. And she goes out to dinner in the same dress. No shower. No change. No nothing. Has she no sense of what’s normal? And she’s supposed to be a cleaning account with OCD!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her daddy’s rich.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another teenager’s clothing item from Hollister! Wtf does she think she looks like 😳
She might be the size of a kid, but she needs to remember her age. If she was by the pool on holiday maybe, but not walking around at home.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another teenager’s clothing item from Hollister! Wtf does she think she looks like 😳
She might be the size of a kid, but she needs to remember her age. If she was by the pool on holiday maybe, but not walking around at home.
Not the kind of dress an older lady should be wearing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh the irony, pushing her 'save our oceans' range whilst advertising scent boosters which can be harmful to aquatic life - try educating yourself Georgia!

Reactions: 16
Bored so did a little tot up on what she's spent on younique. Now this is just from what I can remember she's shown so could be more.

£1073!!!! Even if she got 20% off everything it's still 859. On make-up. I'm not sure I've spent that much over my lifetime.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Bored so did a little tot up on what she's spent on younique. Now this is just from what I can remember she's shown so could be more.

£1073!!!! Even if she got 20% off everything it's still 859. On make-up. I'm not sure I've spent that much over my lifetime.
Sheesh. For someone who ‘doesn’t wear along of make up’ that’s a lot to spend on make up

I enjoy make up, but that seems excessive

Reactions: 3