Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell I bet he can’t wait to wave her off on that plane! Does it matter if the floors aren’t mopped daily and sofa cushions aren’t plumped, she won’t be there to know any different!

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell I bet he can’t wait to wave her off on that plane! Does it matter if the floors aren’t mopped daily and sofa cushions aren’t plumped, she won’t be there to know any different!
I like to think that he lives in total chaos while she's away and only tidies/cleans when she's due back 😂. I wouldn't put it past the controlling witch to facetime him though and make him show her the house!

Reactions: 9
George. He’s got a mate staying with him for a couple of days. Do you REALLY think he’s going to be mopping floors and scrubbing the toilets if he’s there?
I can tell you the answer to that if you need me to but come onnnnnn!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg enough already with packing for the IoW. Jeeeez for someone who claims she hates packing she ain't half making a big song & dance about it!!

Reactions: 12
Buying food for Adam to tide him over while she's away 😳 come on now...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could she love herself anymore
Her fuckin skin, it’s the make up that slightly improves it not the £900 a year collagen
Davinas laugh 😑
Pity she doesn’t like her own kids like she loves davina

Reactions: 6
Why does she need so many toiletries? Has she never heard of travel size products or those little travel sized bottles you can decant stuff into? Honestly the fuss over packing for this, bet she doesn’t shower the entire time she’s there

Reactions: 10
More staff?? Why is there any need? It’s a tiny shop and looks to be very quiet especially as its peak season and there is still very few customers

Reactions: 9
Why does she need so many toiletries? Has she never heard of travel size products or those little travel sized bottles you can decant stuff into? Honestly the fuss over packing for this, bet she doesn’t shower the entire time she’s there
For someone that doesn’t wash regularly she harps on about bags of toiletries A LOT!

Reactions: 12
She’s got a whole separate bag just for toiletries? For a festival. It’s 3 days. Honestly, you could get away with a small bottle of micellar water, moisturiser, sunscreen, deodorant and shower gel. No makeup. Maybe some lip balm. Glamming yourself shouldn’t be a priority. As long as you’re clean and protected from the sun, you’re there to enjoy the music and the atmosphere. She’s such a fanny.

Reactions: 11
When husband and I go away we take a multi purpose unisex shower gel that’ll double up for washing hair, a unisex deodorant, I’ll take cleansing face wipes and sunscreen, toothbrushes and paste, and that’s it. The only makeup I’ll take will be an eyebrow pencil that can function as a liner, mascara, and a multipurpose bronzer / eyeshadow palette.
She’ll be booking into a B&B anyway.

Reactions: 7
When husband and I go away we take a multi purpose unisex shower gel that’ll double up for washing hair, a unisex deodorant, I’ll take cleansing face wipes and sunscreen, toothbrushes and paste, and that’s it. The only makeup I’ll take will be an eyebrow pencil that can function as a liner, mascara, and a multipurpose bronzer / eyeshadow palette.
She’ll be booking into a B&B anyway.
Forgot toothbrush and paste! But absolutely, travel light.

I’m sick of hearing her say it’s out of her comfort zone… She’s turned the annoying up to maximum this morning.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Taking glass bottles even though it says no glass and she can’t be bothered to decant them! Oh please if there is a god 🧎‍♀➡🙏 I hope security take every single glass bottle away from her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not decanting them as she’ll be shilling them all weekend to her followers and festival goers 😩

Reactions: 10
Apparently she’s going to miss Adam??!
The only thing she’s going to miss about Adam is being able to screech at him… (that’s your cue @Tamij 😂)

Crying because she’s going away for a few days and is apparently going to miss Adam, she’s pathetic! She’s crying because she won’t be able to go swimming or do the bleeping hoovering. Saying she’s going to put the oven on eco mode so Adam can’t use it. I hope Adam has the time of his life while she’s away and leaves the house in a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 16