Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Charlotte’s holding the fort while G fannies around pretending to vac the swing chair, make childish jokes we’ve heard a million times about “trimming her bush” 🤢 and washing towels. So much for putting in a shift in Davinas absence!!!

Reactions: 10
Date night and she’s not even taken a shower. She’s just dirty. I pity poor Adam if he gets lucky/unlucky (delete as appropriate) later 🤢🤢🤢
Came to say the same thing. She is absolutely minging, how Adam can bare to be anywhere near her is beyond me. Maybe it’s just me but if I’m going out with my Husband I adore getting a shower and making myself look and feel nice. She is rancid.

Reactions: 11
If I worked in that shop I wouldn’t last an hour
Working while she Fanny’s around on the computer selling on her side hustle selling tit.
you look a complete dick georgia
Never known someone love themselves as much

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Phew, it’s sooooo hot, she’s wearing a black woolen turtleneck 😂😂
Just came here to say the same thing! Soooo hot - the dizzy highs of 15 degrees 🤣
But she can’t get over how hot it is & that the weather is going to turn - get a bleeping life Jesus Christ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would be seriously questioning the boarding school that the children are at if they are allowing a young teen access to adult films like that!

Reactions: 7
Still complaining she doesn’t have a waterproof coat???? Yet she’s ordered how much stuff for isle of white? Maybe (just maybe) a little pac a mac will be useful for IOW Georgia
---
I would be seriously questioning the boarding school that the children are at if they are allowing a young teen access to adult films like that!
How old is Jowan? The film is 15 but not sure how old he is

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Still complaining she doesn’t have a waterproof coat???? Yet she’s ordered how much stuff for isle of white? Maybe (just maybe) a little pac a mac will be useful for IOW Georgia
This is another thing that annoys me. She will buy endless amounts of cheap tat for all manner of reasons, she shows us daily the tit she buys. But never invests in good quality clothing that would last years. It’s all Primark crap.

Reactions: 8
---

How old is Jowan? The film is 15 but not sure how old he is
Is it only a 15 - I stand corrected . He is 15 . My 19 year old watched it and said it was pretty horrific and for her younger siblings not to see it . They are 15 and 13

Reactions: 1
Who has a job where they can wait out the rain before going in? She infuriates me how out of touch with real life she is.
She mentioned no waterproof coat for the second time this morning.. argh! We have just had winter, she has a dog and lives on an island. I can’t get over that fact she doesn’t have decent weather proof clothing. Can’t get waterproofs on scilly 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Who has a job where they can wait out the rain before going in? She infuriates me how out of touch with real life she is.
She mentioned no waterproof coat for the second time this morning.. argh! We have just had winter, she has a dog and lives on an island. I can’t get over that fact she doesn’t have decent weather proof clothing. Can’t get waterproofs on scilly 🤦‍♀️
At least we are having a break from that yellow coat with holes in,
However, we are getting a daily outing of that Capri t-shirt. It’s taken over from that striped one I suppose.

Reactions: 8
At least we are having a break from that yellow coat with holes in,
However, we are getting a daily outing of that Capri t-shirt. It’s taken over from that striped one I suppose.
It’s the summer alternative to the striped thermal one 🤢

Reactions: 5
She could probably stock coats in her shop, or at least buy herself one at wholesale price through her connections if she really wanted to. A few taps on her phone and one would be on the way.

Last time when she was whining about not having a waterproof it turned out she did actually own one, which she then gave to Ruby to take for her Duke of Edinburgh. So I’m not even sure I believe her. She couldn’t lie straight in bed that one.

Reactions: 7
She could probably stock coats in her shop, or at least buy herself one at wholesale price through her connections if she really wanted to. A few taps on her phone and one would be on the way.

Last time when she was whining about not having a waterproof it turned out she did actually own one, which she then gave to Ruby to take for her Duke of Edinburgh. So I’m not even sure I believe her. She couldn’t lie straight in bed that one.
Exactly. She deals with Lazy Jacks and Joules both of which have waterproof coats on their websites. Don’t know why she doesn’t order one through her rep and have it at cost price.
Oh yes I do know… it means paying for it herself. Silly me.

Reactions: 9
She never had any intention of going to the Isle of Wight did she! The weather will be far too bad for Princess Georgia
Just looked at the weather there for next weekend- it’s absolutely fine . What’s she moaning about?

Reactions: 3
She never had any intention of going to the Isle of Wight did she! The weather will be far too bad for Princess Georgia
Just looked at the weather there for next weekend- it’s absolutely fine . What’s she moaning about?
Yeah I agree. This is her paving the way to not going.

Attachments

Reactions: 4