Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those ducks are defo at her parents I’d say. She hasn’t got any grass in her ‘garden’ and it means her poor mother has to do all the cleaning and feeding of them while she’s so busy cleaning non-existent dirt and vacuuming her threadbare carpets.

Reactions: 11
I'd say definitely at her parents. The 'emotional' afternoon on Sunday probably consisted of a temper tantrum by the Princess as someone had criticised what she was doing. Mummy and daddy obviously gave in to her (as always) and she got her own way. She's mentioned several times it would be a good place for the ducklings. As for bickering this morning, maybe Adam had had enough of being shrieked at and spoken to like a piece.of dirt, and actually gave some home truths back!

Reactions: 9
Incase you all didn’t get that Ruby has won 3 awards not just 1 but 3 😂 where is the praise for Jowan Yh may not have one 3 but still deserves praise. She clearly shows who her favourite is 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd say definitely at her parents. The 'emotional' afternoon on Sunday probably consisted of a temper tantrum by the Princess as someone had criticised what she was doing. Mummy and daddy obviously gave in to her (as always) and she got her own way. She's mentioned several times it would be a good place for the ducklings. As for bickering this morning, maybe Adam had had enough of being shrieked at and spoken to like a piece.of dirt, and actually gave some home truths back!
You say shrieked at? Like this?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuine question. Why does she buy clothes that are so small ? The skirt today and the white dress - they are clearly childrens . She’s knocking 50 and doesn’t look that cracking for her age , just buy some clothes that are a proper length and aren’t about to flash her bits!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bored of hearing about Isle of Wight already 🥱 what a sad little life when she’s most bothered about charging her phone

Reactions: 11
50% battery at 11am! I’d love to see her weekly usage report. My battery is currently at 90%, do you know why that is Georgia? Because I’ve got a real bleeping job!!!

Date night and she’s not even taken a shower. She’s just dirty. I pity poor Adam if he gets lucky/unlucky (delete as appropriate) later 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
“Worst places to be”
How does she think that makes sense?

• Haha
Her and Charlotte are holding the fort?
it’s your bloody business Georgia !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not got time to soak the toilet seat but then spends time fannying around on ads ?????

Reactions: 7