Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Found this as well. So St Martin’s appears to be ok on the beach but needs leads everywhere else which is what she didn’t do. Not sure if she lives on St Mary’s but she seems to let the dog go on the beach all the time and wander where it wants. Like others have said, she probably goes running to Daddy, just like she did with the planning permission 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Oh she deigned to stick her head round the pub door on her way home to see how many people were there. That was good of her!

WornoutJo

Every little thing she does aside from when she is on the toilet is filmed. Why the hell does she film the same crap day in day out. Also who needs to see her stripping a bed. What an extremely boring mundane life she lives. I cant understand why anyone would want or need to live their life like that.
Wish she would shut the fuck up about her bloody water meter.Those ducks have never cost the scraggy bitch a penny its all donated by gullible fools who follow her or live near her. Fed up of the ducklings already because its too much hard work for her. Get a grip you bone idle show off. You wouldnt know hard work if it punched you in the face.You do nothing all day except rush around filming the same boring crap day in day out pretending to clean. Never seen anyone so slapdash in my life. If thats what you call cleaning obsessed and being OCD then you clearly dont know the meaning of those words.
I have also never seen anyone on instagram who advertises and lies through their teeth as much as you little Miss money grabber. If you think your skin looks good and your hair and nails you obviously havent taken a look in the mirror lately. Worse advert for body shop ever. Also the lies about the Collagen. You have only taken 3-4 times if that so quit the bullshit saying how wonderful it is🙄
Why not do something good with your time like put those poor duckings and their mum back where they belong. They dont belong to you and they are nothing but an inconvenience to you. Its all for content and nothing else. If you cared about wildlife you wouldnt kidnap them in the first place you selfish b....! If you didnt live on an inbred little Island where everyone is related and daddy thinks he is the King, you would be done for meddling with wildlife like that. Cruel beyond words. Oh and whilst i am on the subject...
You and your equally vile sidekick leave the seagulls alone. They have more right to be there than you pair of bullying show offs!!!
Yes whats happened to the money that was raised for the ducks then???
👏👏 just perfect.

Noticed in her story today when she said interesting washing up by the kids after they’d left some dishes in the sink. But as Jo is off for the day it must have been Ruby she’s referring to but lo and behold she would never give out about Saint Ruby!!! I can guarantee if it had been Jowan that left those dishes there’d be more said and she’d be quick to name and shame him. Clear favouritism!

Tamij

VIP Member
We won't be seeing the water pistol anymore Or let's hope she's not stupid enough to film herself harming gulls with it.

I'm expecting a post any day now saying she's being forced to let the ducks go free and how they'll be killed etc. A real woe is me act but reality is (a) bored of cleaning them so wants rid like last year and (b) her behaviour towards wildlife is being monitored so she can't just do what she likes.

Supposedly the powers that be have been investigating so Georgia if you do read here I hope you now realise you filming yourself harming gulls is against the law so stop!
Thought as much.

Tamij

VIP Member
I think this is the longest she’s been quiet. Thank goodness for Taylor Swift - and I never thought I’d be saying that about some teen pop sensation.

Coconuttyyyy

Chatty Member
That woman is her cousin Rafe’s wife. I don’t know why she calls their kids her niece and nephews.

Right, question. I have OCD so I am not the best judge but do you guys clean your vacuum canister out with your DISH BRUSH and put it on your draining rack?! It’s freaking me out!!!! The things that sink and dish brush have seen make me shiver.

Also, how many girls does it take to run one clothes shop? Mum, Dad, Georgia, Davina, Kizzy, Izzy and Robyn. That is a lot of people.
I use my outside tap to clean mine, with a separate brush, then leave outside to drain.....

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Those shorts man 🤦‍♀️ Don’t worry Georgia, you’re never in any danger of looking overdressed 🤣

Does anyone else think she’s been acting a bit odd today? Before you say anything, I mean more than usual! A bit hyper and ott - like with the stuff about school sports day and the trip to the dump, all very shouty and overly performative.
I am behind and didn’t watch this story, but was she doing an impression of Mary Katherine Gallagher (Superstar!”) from SNL? The resemblance is uncanny. Sadly I can imagine the armpit finger sniffing thing too 🤢

IMG_5804.png

IMG_5806.jpeg

• Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
I must of missed something. So Jowan is also getting a scholarship? Free of charge to these scroungers im guessing too🙄

Reactions: 2

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Oh god imagine that reaction if she had another message from someone not kissing her arse, who was it the other week? Tom maybe? She didn't shut up about it all day and even had to mention it to tattie Ann
What did Tom say 😂
I’m still blocked so I must have missed that 😂
---
Oh god imagine that reaction if she had another message from someone not kissing her arse, who was it the other week? Tom maybe? She didn't shut up about it all day and even had to mention it to tattie Ann
Ah did you mean Simon 😂

Reactions: 2