Cleanandgleamit #11 Georgia's a schmuck, she's gone and lost a duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @KeepingUpWithThe.... on our new thread title, inspired by the Princess of Shitter Island’s cock up while giving such loving care and attention to the ducklings who she totally adores uses for content.

Eight little ducks went swimming one day, left in the care of Georgia May…😡

Let us continue the discussion. If anyone wants to repost some of the screenshots from last night, it might be a good reminder to kick the new thread off.

Reactions: 8
Can Ruby only sing the one song with her grandad????
Really needs to learn something else......grandad sings the same songs time after time, he should teach her one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can Ruby only sing the one song with her grandad????
Really needs to learn something else......grandad sings the same songs time after time, he should teach her one 🙄
She’ll never make it in the West End if she can only learn one song at at time…

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s seagulls that’s taken the duckling it’s probably rat’s they burrow in soil making tunnels that or they’ve escaped under the gap in the gate.

Reactions: 2
"I've just had my collagen and I'm feeling amazing" says Georgia, the woman who films absolutely everything 🙄

Reactions: 6
I have a theory that she went to them in the prison/neighbours land (wherever they were at the time) and one was dead, possibly caught on something/trapped or even just dead. But to cover up it dying directly due to the living situation, has taken the stance of it just vanished.
I find it hard to believe the duckling wandered off, the ducklings stay in a close flock for ages in the wild so they would do so in captivity. It may have got out under the gate but would probably have tried to get back in.
Possible a gull then took it I suppose but that’s quite a knock on effect… duckling managed to get out of the sliding door, duckling manages to get out of the gate/is in the land area, a gull happens to be swooping by and eats it. Not to mention the food cry of a gull is loud and would have called in loads more gulls (all would be food crying too) who would scrap for the food and the mother duck would be quacking in alarm. SOMEONE would have seen/heard something!

Reactions: 11
Ye she’s that devastated she’s still managed 13 links on her stories today
She’s absolutely unreal
Vile beggy witch

• Angry
Reactions: 12
If I had these ducks (which I absolutely wouldn’t as I’m a firm believer in nature being nature) and they took themselves to the beach. I’d have reunited the one left behind with them and left them to it. Clearly the adult is trying to communicate that she’s not happy and wants to go back. If the ducklings get eaten, then so be it. The endangered gulls will be sustained for longer.
Also even if she raises them until they’ve got their adult feathers, they’ve been domesticated so I highly doubt all 7 will make it past the first couple of weeks back in the wild. Just like last time, she released them and then only 2/3 (can’t remember) actually survived to full adulthood.
It infuriates me!!!

• Angry
IMG_3737.png

Is this not the concert that Adam got her tickets for that she made all that fuss about she didn’t want to go but then decided she was going? Did she say she’d changed her mind?

Ye she’s that devastated she’s still managed 13 links on her stories today
She’s absolutely unreal
Vile beggy witch
She only ever does anything so long as there's a link to be done.

Omg the latest thing with the ducks escaping.....does she not get it...they can't be trapped in, its natural instinct for them to be at the beach. It's cruel penning them in even more.and if you read here Georgia why not ring your local WT and get advice instead of asking insta 🤔🤔

Let the ducks go!!!

• Angry
View attachment 2411062
Is this not the concert that Adam got her tickets for that she made all that fuss about she didn’t want to go but then decided she was going? Did she say she’d changed her mind?
Gutted she could go, my god she's thick!! No proof reading, she's slap dash in everything!
She managed to make to duck missing all about her, she said she went for 30 minuted and it was gone, what a misfortune, if it had got out it most likely would have been chirping to get back to mummy duck, and mummy duck quacking back at it, so in 30 mins it got out, and vanished, it wouldn't have walked off on its own at all. No doubt she will release them before they are big enough again, more will be taken but it's OK because she still saved x amount when all would be gone if she hadn't. There's also the duck ponds so it's not like they are short of ducks on the island that she really must save them all. They will be pests.
Dads band really should learn a new song to help Ruby show off the others she knows, but they can't do that, same set every time!

Reactions: 9
So, hands up all of you who think she’s bullshitting about the ducks escaping tonight? 🤲
She just wanted people to tell her whether to let mummy duck out and start the process of releasing them. She’s up to her massive glasses and doesn’t know what to do with these poor creatures.
Fancy interfering with ducks when you’ve no idea what you’re doing. Cruel.

• Angry
That sofa is filthy get a gifted a machine and use your energy cleaning it please 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone else thing the mama duck ate one of the ducklings? Can they do that? All that black fluff was a bit weird.

Why does she think she can just release the babies after the mum has gone back to the beach? Surely they wouldn’t know how to survive and the mama would probably reject them. God forbid she put the vaccum down and read a book about ducks. But she doesn’t read, I guess…or drink..or eat…or do anything of interest.

Did she ever mention what happened with the bird in the chimney? I hope it is not dead.

Reactions: 5
This skank of a woman could not infuriate me anymore!!
I also think she is covering up. Something doesnt add up about a duckling "escaping".
One has probably perished due to being locked up in that rabbit cage. Living in filth and only getting fresh food and water when she decides they can after she has done her precious cycle, swim, dog walk, duck feeding and washing!!
The way she made it all about her has made me seeth! Poor me i am so proud of myself! I this and i that blah blah blah. She is the most disgusting cruel selfish narcissist i have ever come across in my life. Not a tear in sight as per usual. Great acting Georgia!
Then swanning of to watch her ridiculous father jump around trying to play the same old tunes on a mouth organ and trying to sing. He can not sing!!! Just cant believe how she had the nerve to go there after the ducking fiasco.
I want to message her so badly but know she will instantly block. Thank goodness for this platform where we can discuss things freely without being branded trolls and blocked.
That netting is extremely dangerous you stupid woman!!! 😡
So they all escaped last night. Cant believe her and her vile sidekick went and kidnapped them all again and in front of visitors too. The wildlife trust needs to step in from the mainland!! What she is doing is barbaric. Those poor ducks. I am so livid😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This skank of a woman could not infuriate me anymore!!
I also think she is covering up. Something doesnt add up about a duckling "escaping".
One has probably perished due to being locked up in that rabbit cage. Living in filth and only getting fresh food and water when she decides they can after she has done her precious cycle, swim, dog walk, duck feeding and washing!!
The way she made it all about her has made me seeth! Poor me i am so proud of myself! I this and i that blah blah blah. She is the most disgusting cruel selfish narcissist i have ever come across in my life. Not a tear in sight as per usual. Great acting Georgia!
Then swanning of to watch her ridiculous father jump around trying to play the same old tunes on a mouth organ and trying to sing. He can not sing!!! Just cant believe how she had the nerve to go there after the ducking fiasco.
I want to message her so badly but know she will instantly block. Thank goodness for this platform where we can discuss things freely without being branded trolls and blocked.
That netting is extremely dangerous you stupid woman!!! 😡
So they all escaped last night. Cant believe her and her vile sidekick went and kidnapped them all again and in front of visitors too. The wildlife trust needs to step in from the mainland!! What she is doing is barbaric. Those poor ducks. I am so livid😡😡
I agree the poor thing didn’t escape and probably died due to its being caged in such filthy conditions. When she passed Ruby, Ruby said something and Georgia had to emphasise’ yes Ruby going to look for it’
Fess up Georgia 😡

Reactions: 7
I agree the poor thing didn’t escape and probably died due to its being caged in such filthy conditions. When she passed Ruby, Ruby said something and Georgia had to emphasise’ yes Ruby going to look for it’
Fess up Georgia 😡
Good point yes Ruby did say that. Why would she say that. All one big set up which makes me even more livid😡
Getting Adam to pretend to look for it too. They are all as bad as each other.
Vile lying witch of a woman😡😡

Reactions: 6
She’ll have a field day when she sees she’s been accused of making it up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fess up Georgia 😡
You're right, Ruby said 'look for it?' as if to say why on earth are you looking for it? When she's telling the story, her eyes are all over the place - almost as if she's lying! 🤔

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.