Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honey1999

Jowan is going to the same school as ruby?! Why?! Are there no decent schools on the island?
Is ruby in a private boarding school or something?

Reactions: 2

Tamij

VIP Member
Her whole account should be closed down she is just vile through and through😡
Not seen sight nor sound of Ruby today. Instead she has taken all the family into Jowans work to film and humiliate him for more content!
Not seen or heard much about Adams mother so take it Princess Georgia isnt accommodating her. Surprise surprise🙄
She mentioned washing her sheets a few days ago. Reckon she was staying in Ruby’s room while she was at the music fest.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She only ever shows herself buying the lad clothes that are reduced, on offer or out of the bargain bin. No wonder he doesn’t have much, he probably hates most of what she brings home for him.

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Oh i am feeling quite honoured today guys. I got a mention by a delightful woman called "Karen". Imagine sending water pistols to that cretin so she can fire them at wildlife. You are as disgusting and cruel as Georgia. Absolutely vile thing to do.
Shame on you!😡
Nice to know you take the time to read here though eh. We arent all gullible mugs like you and just say it exactly how it is🙂
Me too 🎉

• Haha

Elmoo

VIP Member
For DofE he’ll wear the same thing the whole time. Like his mother does, but he’s a teenage boy so it’s allowed 😆 not a fully grown martyr

spongey

VIP Member
Did she say she's been through three buckets of duck food this week? 🤯 she is definitely over-feeding them! And the ducklings won't count as extra, as they've been getting "duckling grain" instead 🤔

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Didn’t think much of her scones!
All this baking she does, it’s primarily for herself. She’ll sometimes say it’s for a treat for the kids, but really it’s for her. She eats precious little else, but then there’s always a picture or video of her tucking into whatever sweet thing she’s baked.

Elmoo

VIP Member
I think rubys staying for the week or a least the weekend with a friend
She eats so much pasta!