Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I think she might have bought it, but she wants followers to buy theirs scanning her QR code so she gets hers for free next time 🙄 Begging twat. Although presumably she won’t want anymore seeing as how the design of the bottle is so poor…

Reactions: 3

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Those IOS tops she’s so proud all the cousins were sporting - do we think she gave them to the family, or did they have to buy them from the shop??? 😏

spongey

VIP Member
I must have missed this too - what face did she pull? It can't have just been her usual smug one after she's just applied some Body Shop lip balm to her cheeks? 😅

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
Not her for sure the stinky tramp
She’s getting on my tits today more that usual
Go on Adam telling her about hanging the washing his way
Pity she never films that part 😂
If he really did say that, I'd stop doing his laundry altogether and let him deal with it himself 🤷‍♀️ maybe I'm just a dickhead but I couldn't be arsed with going on about it all the time and she always ends up re-hanging it anyway 😅

• Haha

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Shes just a surface cleaner. Anyone else would have pulled out that chest table thing when doing the skirtings....she just wiped around and didn't pull it out 🫣

And what's with the side eye at the phone thing while acting up with that performing seal of a husband. Honestly they just act up for the camera and it's all so forced and fake. She didn't even know the words to the grease song 🥱🥱🥱 all for show the both of them. Oh look at us we so fun and hilarious while washing up yet she kept looking side eye at the camera to check it was recording. Honestly they are such twats and I don't usually say that word 🤣
Massive twats 😂

Holly1977

VIP Member
How much will the teacher strikes affect her anyway? It’s not like she’ll need to actually look after Joan. He’ll take himself off to play tennis or football or go swimming or fishing.If the schools closed how can she send him in, he wouldn’t be classed as vulnerable or a key worker child and doesn’t appear to be SEN (why a partially closed school would take him)
Everyone and everything is such an inconvenience to princess Georgia 😡
He went to school during lockdown though for some unfathomable reason !
---
Just for the record Georgia- this is our local beach , just so you can see how beautiful it is 😂 . We can also go places without it being a massive drama !
So tattlers - any guesses where it is ?
---
He went to school during lockdown though for some unfathomable reason !
---

So tattlers - any guesses where it is ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

WitsEnd

Were the facial wipes she apparently found in rubys room today the same ones they won on the tombola last weekend at the fete on the other island?
I don’t think so. The wipes from the tombola looked like some strange brand you’d find in a general story on an inbred island.

• Haha

Holly1977

VIP Member
Honestly, I’ve seen up this woman’s nose more than I have my own.
Has she actually sent Jo to school today? I’m yet to have the pleasure of watching her but I can only assume he’d be more than happy to be there, rather than have his mother vacuuming and screeching at him all the time.
So she simply sent him anyway! Unless he is actually neurodiverse and has a place on strike days . Strange that the pe ‘teacher’ is at home but there is all day pe for some of the classes

Attachments

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
If he really did say that, I'd stop doing his laundry altogether and let him deal with it himself 🤷‍♀️ maybe I'm just a dickhead but I couldn't be arsed with going on about it all the time and she always ends up re-hanging it anyway 😅
I just can’t imagine him saying the things she says
He seems too under the thumb & a wet lettuce to back chat the little cretin 😂

• Haha