Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Computer says no

Chatty Member
Only on shitter Island do they call a marathon when it’s nowhere near a marathon!

Also she’s said it’s “Joan’s’ last one so does that mean she’s got the scholarship for him at last!

Reactions: 2

WitsEnd

And there, and there, and there…

Is she partially sighted, or is she telling outright lies to try and flog this shitty product that clearly doesn’t work. Never mind the ASA, I think Trading Standards would be interested in Vamoosh if they’re letting their product be advertised by this charlatan.
I’ve never tried the Vamoosh. I don’t vacuum my dogs bed everyday (because I am not crazy). Last time I washed it, I gave it a quick vacuum and was panicky that it might ruin my machine because I didn’t have any special Vamoosh like these influencers but it came out with a single hair in the seal. Georgia had more when she vacuums everyday and uses Vamoosh. It’s a con.

And that foaming hand wash is really nice but it lasted me literally 10 days.

Reactions: 1

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’d be interested to see what they eat on the days when she doesn’t show us what she’s “cooked”. I bet she just makes the same handful of things pretty much on repeat. Those poor kids must be ravenous all the time.

Has she been booted by Swan? I dip in and out of her stories but it all about the hoover at the moment and doesn't seem to have been plugging anything else other than BS, although admittedly I do also skip the sales stories so could have missed it.

Same with the Itchpet flea treatment, it’s a monthly subscription and the packet was from January 🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s desperate to flog anything 😡 She must just look around her house thinking what can I do an ad on now? and grab the first thing she’s sees
Does this mean she isn't flea treating Maya monthly if she's only just using January's dose...