Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on Emily standing up for herself!
I do like the strange friendship between Sam and Mr P !!!

Reactions: 2
Hour long episode today, can't really remember, but is it charity and Zoe storyline?

Hour long episode today, can't really remember, but is it charity and Zoe storyline?
Yes itā€™s the start of their affair. I think this then leads into Zoeā€™s mental illness.

This party is so cringe, I donā€™t remember the 2002 feeling this dated.

Reactions: 1
Yes itā€™s the start of their affair. I think this then leads into Zoeā€™s mental illness.
I was wondering when that would begin. I knew Chris was alive for some of it and she burns down the church in a few months (I guess Chez Marlon being converted into the new one ties in nicely to Marlon losing the restaurant).

The schizophrenia and coming out storylines is IMO Leah's best legacy from Emmerdale. I always feel sad that she'll never return. maybe when they kill Zoe off they can have a hologram of her like they had with Jack (I was a mess watching his funeral episode).

I'd forgotten about that with Zoe , I do remember she has a child, Jean, surprised she hasn't turned up over the years!
What happened to the Vicarage, it looks like a grand old house?

Cain really is awful, what a bully, slapping Charity
Is it me, or have they rewrote a lot of their history in the modern day Dales? Things just don't add up.

We must be due Debbie Downer rather soon by ITV3 speed. Oh christ!

we got right into this in lockdown 1. we don't even watch it now and the period now being covered in classic is pretty much the only time I ever watched it in the past!

Carlos was very much an object of my 17 year old lust!

can I just say - at this point, samantha giles was only 30!

we got right into this in lockdown 1. we don't even watch it now and the period now being covered in classic is pretty much the only time I ever watched it in the past!

Carlos was very much an object of my 17 year old lust!

can I just say - at this point, samantha giles was only 30!
šŸ˜³ I remember there being a big thing about her relationship with the guy who played Chris Tate at the time.

I forgot how much I loved Viv, they absolutely demolished her character in later years but I loved her and Bob.

Reactions: 3
šŸ˜³ I remember there being a big thing about her relationship with the guy who played Chris Tate at the time.
Yeah they were having it off behind Claire King's back (Kim Tate actress).
Considering they share a few scenes in modern day Emmerdale, seems all may be forgiven.

So when Robert comes back, he'll have a new head!! Andy is really getting on my nerves, rewatching it again, they should have said it was him, it was an accident!!!

Reactions: 4
Bernice being a hypocrite!
Is this the start of Zoe's downward spiral?
Just turn Marlon's back to a good old cafe!!

Rewatching, blimey Cain, threatening Emily and Sam, hitting Charity, now tormenting Angie and going after her daughter, but the worse, how he is treating Lisa, he really likes to pick on women, he really is an odious, revolting, nasty bully!

Reactions: 3
Rewatching, blimey Cain, threatening Emily and Sam, hitting Charity, now tormenting Angie and going after her daughter, but the worse, how he is treating Lisa, he really likes to pick on women, he really is an odious, revolting, nasty bully!
He is all of those things but still damn hot šŸ¤¤

• Haha