Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m enjoying the classic Emmer more than the current one at the minute but I’d forgotten how horrible and vindictive Viv was!
Yeah she was a cow for telling about Katie! But that punch Diane gave her was brill!!!!
Can really see why Robert ended up hating Andy, how he manages to keep that secret about what Andy done to Sarah, when Andy is carrying on as nothing ever happened, just wants to get Katie pregnant .

Reactions: 2
I love the classic episodes but I now have a feeling of impending doom because I know the Paddy and Emily fostering storyline is going to bring us deadpan Debbie Dingle.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How funny was Sam on his first date, he was defo punching!! But he doesn't like her cos she didn't want to play darts and knows nout about pigs!!
The date giving Cain the brush off was soo good!

Reactions: 3
And Betty helping him on the computer.
Fab fab fab
Today's show isn't a patch on these old ones.

How the hell could Nicola have stayed under that bed whilst her dad was shagging Maggie :sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Nicola and Robert :sick:
Question, this house Marlon and Tricia keep going to, is it actually theirs? They couldn't afford Kathy's cottage, how can they afford that!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I'm really liking Chris Tate 😳

I didn’t realise Rhona and Marlons back story went back as far as it did. I forgot about Nicola and Robert 🤢

Reactions: 4
Nicola was absolutely vile to Emily, I’d forgotten just how much of a witch she was. Not that she’s much better these days though!
And she was so nice to Emily when they first met, but then just started to use her, like she does everyone, shes such a spoilt cow!! But good on Emily standing up to her, I loved that!!

What's with Laurel's accent? She's full blown Southerner now but back then had a (albeit bad) Yorkshire twang?
I noticed this with Donna Windsor, who lost her London accent and turned Yorkshire, but can kind of understand that.

Reactions: 5
What's with Laurel's accent? She's full blown Southerner now but back then had a (albeit bad) Yorkshire twang?
I noticed this with Donna Windsor, who lost her London accent and turned Yorkshire, but can kind of understand that.
Her voice was so whiney and high pitched, glad she didn’t keep it like that!

Reactions: 1
Missed Classic Emmerdale for the last few days - who the hell has cut Laurels hair with a knife and fork and given her that gormless voice. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Missed Classic Emmerdale for the last few days - who the hell has cut Laurels hair with a knife and fork and given her that gormless voice. o_O
That haircut was really awful!! It's funny seeing her turn up, then knowing much later on the ones she ends up with!

I really don't like those 2 builders, but they were right about the money, Marlon and Trisha employed them to do the work on a house which wasn't theirs, idiots!!!

I've been watching some of the older classic episodes they put on the hub. I really enjoy some of the more gentle pace of life and it's nice to see the gradual build-up of drama etc. I remember listening to a podcast a while ago where one of the actresses (Dolly I think) was talking about how they got to learn a lot about farming as they really got hands on with the sheering, milking et. I don't think there is anywhere near enough of the farm aspect of the show on modern Emmerdale. They need to bring Andy back to continue the Sugden legacy.

I've been watching some of the older classic episodes they put on the hub. I really enjoy some of the more gentle pace of life and it's nice to see the gradual build-up of drama etc. I remember listening to a podcast a while ago where one of the actresses (Dolly I think) was talking about how they got to learn a lot about farming as they really got hands on with the sheering, milking et. I don't think there is anywhere near enough of the farm aspect of the show on modern Emmerdale. They need to bring Andy back to continue the Sugden legacy.
I've been watching them too! I always thought it was a shame when they dropped the farm! Like in the main thread, there's not even a dog now!!

I'm glad Marlon paid the builders!
Didn't Emily look pretty in her wedding dress, pity Paddy didn't stay with her!
Tricia's mother is really awful.

How did we all not work out Scott was the father of Zoe’s baby first time around 😂 I remember it been a huge thing but it’s clearly him straight away!

I really enjoyed this period of Emmerdale.

How did we all not work out Scott was the father of Zoe’s baby first time around 😂 I remember it been a huge thing but it’s clearly him straight away!

I really enjoyed this period of Emmerdale.
I'm really not looking forward to Debbie turning up :ROFLMAO: