Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Scott gets the point now....

High Drama at Home Farm.....Don't get the wrong side of a vet!

I wonder if leah wanted to leave emmerdale as prior to the selling of the land she wasn't really getting any storyline....

Jesus. Scott was legitimately terrifying in those scenes.

He deserved the second needle, booo Paddy!

Reactions: 3
scott's always been an hole, but that really was something else! 😱

and that new detective is a proper witch. bring back john stape and that other fella who never stopped eating!

and where did they get all these other officers when they managed with denzil and his colleague (I wanna say ?linda) doing everything in all of greater hotten all this time?

Reactions: 3
Chris Tate could have saved himself the bother of sending off for that signed for package of poison from Amazon...He could have found some spare syringes of ketamine which Zoe had drawn up dotted around the house.

The Hotten Flying Squad are always on alert for these dramatic scenarios..Emmerdale is a hotbed of intrigue and violence when the need arises..

It's bad enough we've got sour Debbie Dingle, now we've got that dreadful Kelly back!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good episodes, I don't remember the fire and Jimmy being stabbed and stitched up by the vet!
Those watching today's Emmerdale, gosh I feel old, Samson isn't born yet and we know he's leaving in the main one ( won't say anymore, I know some folks are watching Classic for first time!)

Reactions: 1