Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewatching, blimey Cain, threatening Emily and Sam, hitting Charity, now tormenting Angie and going after her daughter, but the worse, how he is treating Lisa, he really likes to pick on women, he really is an odious, revolting, nasty bully!
He was an awful character but my son knows Jeff Hordley from here and says he is a wonderful person as is his wife -

Reactions: 3
I only seem to whine about Cain on here, but ffs, how warped was he to sleep with Ollie to get back at Angie, who really should have told her daughter what was going on!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I only seem to whine about Cain on here, but ffs, how warped was he to sleep with Ollie to get back at Angie, who really should have told her daughter what was going on!
and the fact Ollie was only 15 as well. Cain had no morals whatsoever

he was vile back then

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
and the fact Ollie was only 15 as well. Cain had no morals whatsoever

he was vile back then
And he carried on being vile, Ive never got the love for Cain, he's probably one of the most coldest, misogynistic, bully ever!

Reactions: 5
Cain is a disgusting creep of a character. That smile he had on his face waiting to goad Angie.

I'd have lamped him one too!

Reactions: 3
I also didn't realise how long this story has left to run, it's got at least another 6 months.

Reactions: 1
And saint bloody Kathy is back, god she was soo annoying :ROFLMAO:
Don't blame Robert for how he feels tbh.

Digging up this thread because I was just so shocked by Terry using that word to describe a lesbian!

What a week, the fallout with the Reynolds, Rob starting to go after Andy's girlfriend, Chris and Charity getting married!!
Poor Sam being terrified being left alone with Cain, it's nice to see the change in him in today's Emmerdale though!

Wish they would make their minds up about the start time, forgot today so will have to do catch up tomorrow.

Just catching up over the last few weeks, they really built up Zoe’s illness well.

Loving the Carlos and Dido on repeat 😂🙈

ITV3 skipped an episode yesterday. It was aired on 9/11 and is of the immediate aftermath of the hit and run.

Emily, you little minx! 🤣
That Ed was a bit pushy though. She told him no loads of times and he still wouldn’t stop until she got up. Just because it was her idea to sleep together she’s entitled to change her mind Ed.

I’m glad her first time was with Paddy rather than Ed though. And she did all the running. Whatever she read in that magazine certainly gave her the urge 😆

Ed is a complete drip anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 5