Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beth1980

VIP Member
That is partly what is lacking in the current episodes humour and just normal day to day chat, not all drama and affairs etc.

Reactions: 11

Maid22

VIP Member
Every time I see Jarvis, I see yellow marigold gloves!! ( If you've watched Band of Gold you'll know what I mean!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

neroli

VIP Member
Laurel has changed so much over the years...Watching her now on the current Emmerdale she seems so different in character. She even talks differently. I don't normally watch current Emmerdale though but saw she was getting married again..with a dramatic twist.

Reactions: 9

Maid22

VIP Member
There's a few horrors on at the mo, Steph. Chloe, Scott, kateeee, Daz and Debbie to name just a few :LOL:

Reactions: 9

Chita

VIP Member
I love the classic episodes but I now have a feeling of impending doom because I know the Paddy and Emily fostering storyline is going to bring us deadpan Debbie Dingle.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Maid22

VIP Member
Dawn is being a nasty cow to Terry, I know she was really young when she married him, but at least let him try with his son, and also Scott's voice is getting on my nerves, trying to sound 'ghetto' just makes him look like a pillock!
Loving chas back then, shame they ruined her character.

neroli

VIP Member
He's a great actor.....Exceptional episode today. I don't even like Tricia but all the actors involved in her demise put in fine performances, especially Marlon of course. Can't be easy to carry that off so believably.

Beth1980

VIP Member
I have waiting for Chloe's dunking for a while now and it was just as good the second time round.

• Haha

rivermonster

VIP Member
I actually cheered when Shelley fought back for once but of course I bet Steph won’t take it lying down

Steph is like those vile school bullies only she never grew out of it
I don't remember her being that awful, loved her style but her treatment of Shelley was horrendous.

neroli

VIP Member
Tricia has some incredible mascara.....She gets felled by a chimney, buried under rubble all the while a ferocious storm is blowing....yet her makeup on the operating table remains immaculate...

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
I have been watching for ages, sad to say I enjoy more than than the current ones. Though some characters are still annoying.
Yes, especially Cain, bullying Emily!
But Bernice was so much better.awful how they've changed her.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Victoria deserves an award for her "if looks could kill" glare...

Kateh will soon hopefully get her comeuppance...Poor old Andeh will be in bits..
Pity she didn't have a crystal ball to see him on Strictly - she would not have gone near the wuzz that was Robert. :D :D

• Haha