Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen the actor who plays Cain on several TV programmes over the years, he really comes across as a nice chap! But on Emmerdale, he's bloody awful!!
Yes he is bloody awful on Emmerdale.:)
He has Crohn's and quietly raises lots of money for Crohn's charities (my son and I have it) and I suppose I am a bit biased. :)

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know roughly what month/year we're at? I started watching just before the bus crash so I missed the early Kim Tate years 😭

I always feel a bit sad watching Leah Bracknell, it's a shame she died so young. Zoe has some good storyline coming up.

Cain and Angie got weird, but Cain was horrible until about 10 years ago until he met Moira. Definitely gotten better looking though.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know roughly what month/year we're at? I started watching just before the bus crash so I missed the early Kim Tate years 😭
You can find Kim's early years in the show on Youtube. Search Emmerdale followed by the year you want and a playlist should come up. I'm watching the plane crash episodes right now so typed in 'Emmerdale 1993' and it came up.

You can find Kim's early years in the show on Youtube. Search Emmerdale followed by the year you want and a playlist should come up. I'm watching the plane crash episodes right now so typed in 'Emmerdale 1993' and it came up.
Ah that's great thanks 👍

I didn't realise how long Rodney has been in it, he hasn't aged in twenty years.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what happened to him who played Carlos?
Ive never seen him in anything since.

When I think of Emmerdale, the first thing I think is 'plane crash'. I never really watched it but my mum was s big fan when I was growing up and I remember that part being on the TV!

The classic episodes are way better than the current ones in my opinion.

So much more seems to happen.
The characters seem more interesting.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what happened to him who played Carlos?
Ive never seen him in anything since.
I was wondering the same, just looked him up, he was in Hollyoaks for a while (back in the days I used to watch,but I don't remember him!)

I was wondering the same, just looked him up, he was in Hollyoaks for a while (back in the days I used to watch,but I don't remember him!)
He's a good looking lad and his acting is ok so you'd think he'd have rocked up in more stuff after leaving Emmerdale wouldn't ya?

Maybe we can have him come back as a successful businessman who buys the Woolpack, gives Marlon his chef job back, gets rid of Chas and wooden Al and brings in a family of interesting characters played by people who can act.

Reactions: 4
He's a good looking lad and his acting is ok so you'd think he'd have rocked up in more stuff after leaving Emmerdale wouldn't ya?

Maybe we can have him come back as a successful businessman who buys the Woolpack, gives Marlon his chef job back, gets rid of Chas and wooden Al and brings in a family of interesting characters played by people who can act.

That's an excellent idea! (Emmerdale writers should read over here!) Also the impact on Bernice and Nicola would be interesting!
Id also like to see Steve Marchant back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Found this - he certainly has aged well.

• Wow
That's an excellent idea! (Emmerdale writers should read over here!) Also the impact on Bernice and Nicola would be interesting!
Id also like to see Steve Marchant back!!
Yes - lets have him back as well.

Found this - he certainly has aged well.

Good find.
Handsome dude.

Right - lets all email Emmerdale and suggest a return for Carlos and Steve Marchant.

Trouble with Steve Marchant is is he is in Corrie as Cory Brents Dad.
Not anymore he’s not. After Corey was re-arrested, charged with murder and then pled guilty in November, surely that was the end of Corey’s time in the show along with his dad

Why doesn't Chris have a nanny anymore, the worm on wheels can't be expected to bathe his child and put them to bed, the sheer audacity of such a suggestion! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn't Chris have a nanny anymore, the worm on wheels can't be expected to bathe his child and put them to bed, the sheer audacity of such a suggestion! :ROFLMAO:
I said that yesterday, do they have a lift in that house, not seen or heard of one and that child sleeps upstairs 🤔

Not anymore he’s not. After Corey was re-arrested, charged with murder and then pled guilty in November, surely that was the end of Corey’s time in the show along with his dad
Who knows with Corrie he could be out and playing for Man Utd next year.

• Haha
The worm on wheels!! I think he's more creepier when he's being nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really sad of me I know, but is that wallpaper in Pollard's house the same as the wallpaper in Fiz's house in modern Corrie?