Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so dramatique, there was even subtle incidental music!

can't wait till tomorrow. I cannot remember what happened at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Where is Betty when all this drama is going on? Not like her to miss a scandal! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I was watching yesterday I realised what was happening to Chloe is what has just happened to Chloe (Amy Nuttall) in real life and made me feel quite sad for her.

• Sad
I haven't got much sympathy for the Chloe character tbh. She's not very likeable now.

Reactions: 6
I haven't got much sympathy for the Chloe character tbh. She's not very likeable now.
She suddenly had a personality change overnight. One minute she was sweet and polite and then she woke up one morning suddenly wanting to jump Syd’s bones and acting all entitled and selfish

Reactions: 6
Is she heading for the exit? Will some wonderful new job opportunity which doesn't need references suddenly materialise from a long lost family friend in faraway Leeds?

Why would Chloe carry on childminding? She has no qualifications and Jean has been her only charge. She came in as a teenage waitress at Chez Marlon's and then a waitress at Hope Cafe. Zoe only gave her the job out of familiarity rather than experience.

Reactions: 4
Is she heading for the exit? Will some wonderful new job opportunity which doesn't need references suddenly materialise from a long lost family friend in faraway Leeds?
No she’s in it for another 2 years

• Wow
We've got the fight between Chloe and Chas to come. The dunking in the trough and the classic, "pee on the stick, witch" line.
So she's not leaving yet.

Reactions: 1
I remember the dunking it was when Chas was an ok person unlike the character now.

Reactions: 3
Sadly no Classic Emmerdale episodes over the Easter weekend...Shame on ITV3 programme schedulers!:)

Steph was a nasty piece of work ( though well acted by Lorraine Chase)

Does anyone think that Shelley looks like Nicola Sturgeon..or is it just me?

• Haha
Shame the drama of Chris' terminal diagnosis was accompanied by tragic music

Reactions: 4
Shame the drama of Chris' terminal diagnosis was accompanied by tragic music
Haven't caught up with today's yet, but just checking, have you not watched this before? If not, you're in for a treat with this Chris storyline!

• Wow