Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a random storyline, a Bollywood film, I still find it strange second time around!!!!

Reactions: 4
Such a random storyline, a Bollywood film, I still find it strange second time around!!!!
I didn't find it strange as Emmerdale is only a stones throw away from Bradford that had a large Asian population then - maybe a bit random as there were no Asian characters at the time. All I was thinking was how on earth did they get the Visa that quick, it used to take us ages. :)

Glad evil Louise got her comeuppance from Frosty Frances today...Ronnie will have to turn his attentions to Edna Birch next time around.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not a fan of the Marsden's, but blimey I'd have kicked Ronnie out years ago!

Reactions: 4
can't stand any of them, but that kid with the stupid haircut really grinds my gears!

Reactions: 3
Gutted to have no Classic Emmerdale today! Hope the Sam romance storyline is over by tomorrow though.

Reactions: 5
Watching tonight's Emmerdale and seeing Eric talk about his relationship with Sam I am glad the writers do sometimes remember the old storylines, friendships etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh it was a nice storyline but I just thought it was a bit unlikely.... but then anything can happen in soaps as we all know!
yes, it really does feel like with both classic corra and classic emmerdale the early 2000s were the end of normal storylines and the beginning of all the salacious stuff

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Debbie Dingle and her miserable face has dragged the show down imo.

I weirdly like Mother Marsden now, she took Louise down with class.

Reactions: 6
Yes she was magnificent, wasn't she?!

All about Debbie Dingle now...She's everywhere!!

Reactions: 2
I'm finding it totally unwatchable at the moment with Katie and Debbie, awful characters and actors!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
it's just really boring atm. im off sick and watching it in the afternoons, while my partner watches the repeats in the morning before work. he just asked me, "do i have a good emmerdale to look forward to?" and im like, well no not really 🙃

I remember back when these shows were new, I used to record them and fast forward the Debbie, Andy/Katie and later Andy/Katie and Jo [Roxanne Pallet] scenes.

Think I will have to do it again.

Reactions: 1
Katie is the worst actress in this ensemble - and that's going some with Tricia and Debbie in stiff competition.