Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack should be celebrating not having Andy and Katie at home. They’d do my head in.
Mine too...Love's Young Dream....not!

The Marlon on the roof scene would get cancelled today, wouldn't it?! There would be uproar at the treatment M got from Shadrack, Cain and Sam!

Reactions: 3
all this talk of katie being really annoying (true) has released a repressed memory of seeing her in the vagina monologues years ago, putting on a ridiculous american accent

Reactions: 2
Strange how Dawn is wandering around with German measles and even having a girly chat with the district nurse who goes out into the community..

Reactions: 2
I'd forgotten how repulsive the Shadrach character was.
He’s vile and disgusting. Even when Chas made her debut as a stripping nun, Shadrach appeared to be leering over her and she’s his daughter

Reactions: 1
Katie is such a whiny, annoying spoilt brat. I'm fast forwarding her grating voice and scenes. What happened to her steampunk look too? She changed overnight into a basic witch months ago.

Chloe can duck off too, why was she suddenly pushing her fanny into Syd's face at every opportunity? Then to let Baby Jean get hurt and not seek help?! Oh she's a witch!

Reactions: 6
Katie is such a whiny, annoying spoilt brat. I'm fast forwarding her grating voice and scenes. What happened to her steampunk look too? She changed overnight into a basic witch months ago.

Chloe can duck off too, why was she suddenly pushing her fanny into Syd's face at every opportunity? Then to let Baby Jean get hurt and not seek help?! Oh she's a witch!
I couldn't believe Chloe just left the baby, then did nothing about her falling off the table, horrible witch!
Also Olly is getting on my last nerve!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't believe that baby Jean will not suffer complications from the fall....She has to. Probably on Monday's episode? I predict delayed concussion/ brain bleed. Zoe going frantic in hospital dash. Chloe tearfully admits all and is sacked. Have no idea so please don't give any spoilers away! :D

I can't believe that baby Jean will not suffer complications from the fall....She has to. Probably on Monday's episode? I predict delayed concussion/ brain bleed. Zoe going frantic in hospital dash. Chloe tearfully admits all and is sacked. Have no idea so please don't give any spoilers away! :D
I don't actually remember, so can't say anything!!!

I couldn't believe Chloe just left the baby, then did nothing about her falling off the table, horrible witch!
Also Olly is getting on my last nerve!
I’ve watched this weeks classic Emmer today and this episode is missing from ITVx it’s so frustrating that it’s not there!

• Sad
Oh that's annoying, I thought ITVx had sorted itself out, I know there was problems with classic Corrie to.
I was watching it and when I was on to Fridays ep I was like, eh, have I missed something here 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then looked at the listings for the week and realised there was an episode missing 🤬 typical that it’s an episode where there was actually something interesting happening too!

I'm old school and Sky+ the episodes. Don't trust this new fangled stuff :)

I was watching it and when I was on to Fridays ep I was like, eh, have I missed something here 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then looked at the listings for the week and realised there was an episode missing 🤬 typical that it’s an episode where there was actually something interesting happening too!
That's so typical, if you know number of episode, maybe you can find it somewhere else on line, like you tube?

I’m so annoyed, there’s only one of todays episode on itvx again. I’ve tried looking to see if I can find the episode number but I can’t find it anywhere. Can anyone help me please?