Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame the drama of Chris' terminal diagnosis was accompanied by tragic music
the last time they used the 🎶sad dramatic minor chords 🎶 was when zoe was about to see scott in the hospital family room

It's just a bit incongruous given that UK soaps, with the exception of the very rare usage of julia's theme on eastenders, don't tend to use incidental music

Reactions: 2
Cracking episodes today! If only Betty knew what was going on...

That Debbeh triggered all this...Paddy and Em'ly had a lucky escape..

I wasn't watching as much at this time, teenage life lol, so it is good to see episodes I missed and remember those I did. I think losing Chris then Zoe was another big moment for Emmerdale, like after the plane crash.

Reactions: 4
Cracking episodes today! If only Betty knew what was going on...

That Debbeh triggered all this...Paddy and Em'ly had a lucky escape..
You're in for more cracking episodes with Chris and Charity!!
Always had a soft spot for Terry!

I've always thought Cain was a bully, and have never understood why folks love him??

Reactions: 1
Me neither..He's hardly a lovable rogue.

I'm looking forward to the final shocking showdown...Got a glimpse of what is to come on the recent anniversary memorable episodes!

It's convenient that Zoe and Jean have jetted off again

Just read about the death of Dale Meeks who played Simon the fishman who was involved with Nicola, remembered the story so well, Sherrie Hewson played his mother. He was only 47.
Last week he played Raoul Moats friend in the 3 part story that was on ITV,
RIP.

• Sad
Just read about the death of Dale Meeks who played Simon the fishman who was involved with Nicola, remembered the story so well, Sherrie Hewson played his mother. He was only 47.
RIP.
I've just read about this, sad news.

Reactions: 3
RIP.

He used to call Nicola, "Frosty" - that always made me laugh.
Bless him. RIP.

Reactions: 5
Remember that Classic Emmerdale is actually on tomorrow even though it's a Bank Holiday.

Toxic Tate storylines to look forward to! Hope Debbeh'sdoing her homework all week :)

So that's the end of Chris, always wondered if it was the actors idea to leave?

So that's the end of Chris, always wondered if it was the actors idea to leave?
There’s no way they would have axed the character. He was still providing good storylines for the show and a really good character.

It was his decision to leave

There’s no way they would have axed the character. He was still providing good storylines for the show and a really good character.

It was his decision to leave

Thanks for that, I know he was with the actress who plays Kim, then he had an affair with the actress who plays Bernice!
Shame he decided to leave though, but it's a very good storyline!

Thanks for that, I know he was with the actress who plays Kim, then he had an affair with the actress who plays Bernice!
Shame he decided to leave though, but it's a very good storyline!
It’s a great exit. Framing Charity for his murder. I remember enjoying the whole build up to his exit the first time round and watching it again I’ve enjoyed it all over again

I’m guessing Peter gave them plenty of notice that he was leaving so it gave the writers/producers loads of time to think of a suitable storyline and gave it many weeks to build up to its conclusion. If this was modern day Emmerdale then the producers would have suddenly remembered at the last minute that he was leaving and gave him a rushed exit

My first time watching his dramatic exit and I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline and death scene!

Had to laugh at Charity's weeping and wailing though...Did the ambulance ever turn up?

It’s a great exit. Framing Charity for his murder. I remember enjoying the whole build up to his exit the first time round and watching it again I’ve enjoyed it all over again

I’m guessing Peter gave them plenty of notice that he was leaving so it gave the writers/producers loads of time to think of a suitable storyline and gave it many weeks to build up to its conclusion. If this was modern day Emmerdale then the producers would have suddenly remembered at the last minute that he was leaving and gave him a rushed exit
And there was no spoilers at the time ( none I saw!) It was a very good storyline.

was excellently done. I was left thinking for a bit, what acts as a poison so rapidly and so lethally?

but when charity said there was a smell of nail polish or marzipan, that's cyanide, isn't it? how the hell did he get it??

I've just googled and it isn't. I've seen that wallpaper on another soap i'm sure of it 🤔🤣
It used to be in Pat Butchers house in Eastenders, I remember as we used to have it on our hallway when I was a kid, it's a William Morris design and it wasn't cheap. My mum thought she was the bees knees until I informed her she had the same taste as Pat Butcher 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
was excellently done. I was left thinking for a bit, what acts as a poison so rapidly and so lethally?

but when charity said there was a smell of nail polish or marzipan, that's cyanide, isn't it? how the hell did he get it??
He got it through the post and made Charity sign for the package when it arrived!She obviously didn't know what she was signing for but all part of Chris' dastardly plan to frame her!