Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only remember the older son and some of his storyline, trying not to give any spoilers, maybe as I watch my memory will 'kick in'.

Can't stand that builder Mac, or Sid, really don't get what women see in them!!!!

Reactions: 4
I don't see the point of these 2..I reckon Mac will soon be heading "South" and exiting for good.

Reactions: 5
100% agree with you. How’s Sid living with Scott after what happened with Chloe? 🤢 He’s vile and Mac’s even worse
I couldn't understand that when Chloe moved back in, how would you trust those two again? And Mac not paying his b and b bill but always finds money to drink in the pub, unbelievable!!!!

Reactions: 3
Paves the way for Mac's affair with Edna and Tootsie's revenge leading to a midnight flit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't see the point of these 2..I reckon Mac will soon be heading "South" and exiting for good.
Not long to go. Only a few more weeks before he steals the money from the church and leaves, never to be seen again. Tricia will be heading off on maternity leave 8 episodes later before returning at the end of 2003 so the Woolpack can fall on her head.

• Haha
If i remember correctly, Sid
ends up lodging at Edna Birch's house. One night Edna hears noises and thinks she's being burgled so she tiptoes downstairs in her nightie with a poker in her hand ..... but she's still got her hat on. So funny.

I quite liked Sid as a character. Would have liked them to keep him on.

Not long to go. Only a few more weeks before he steals the money from the church and leaves, never to be seen again. Tricia will be heading off on maternity leave 8 episodes later before returning at the end of 2003 so the Woolpack can fall on her head.
Oh no..I'd better stay off this thread to keep clear of spoilers!

Reactions: 2
i think id stopped watching around this time and i don't remember the marsdens at all

but that scene the other day when lisa, cain and belle visited and lisa was telling them about the villagers was so funny!

"well, that's a bit complicated an' all"

i did quite like sid, but the way mack's personality has just done a complete 180 is just weird. suppose there's just nothing else the characters can do

Reactions: 2
Every time I see Jarvis, I see yellow marigold gloves!! ( If you've watched Band of Gold you'll know what I mean!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the outrage today if that therapy group meeting/Bob's reaction to it were shown? You could voice your opinion then without getting cancelled.

Blimey I'd forgotten how annoying Debbie was right from the start!!!

Spotted this afternoon, Sheree Murphy's huge baby bump. No attempt to hide it. Camera zoomed right in.
Made me laff.

Does Louise go for all the older guys ? How does her and Ron get found out ? This story makes way for trishas maternity leave .

Does Louise go for all the older guys ? How does her and Ron get found out ? This story makes way for trishas maternity leave .
There is an Emmerdale Wiki you can find by google, all in there. I would tell you but I don't know how to do spoilers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
trisha's even wearing the same tops as she was when sheree was pregnant the first time around when she mysteriously disappeared for months!