Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious storyline when Ray is unmasked as Louise's mystery stalker..

Reactions: 1
Debby Dingle turning up yesterday and today present day Dan as a copper and Wendy as the Police Inspector. :)

Reactions: 6
Recycled Wailing Wendy...

High drama today as Louise finally finds a use for that old vase

Reactions: 2
Whoever wrote the script for Laurel today understood what a great actress she is, she played it brilliantly and glad she is still there today.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it’s mad how quickly they glossed over Nicola sleeping with a teenage Robert few months back. Jack was joking around with her just a few episodes later and seemed to blame his son more than the grown woman. Compared with the modern reaction to the Jacob and Maya storyline, it’s quite astounding.

I know...There's so much stuff on Classic Emmerdale which just wouldn't be screened today.

Reactions: 2
Thought the same about those kids too.
Those kids are so cliche too. The sulky lad with the basketball looks like Jay from The Inbetweeners. :ROFLMAO:

Also, who prioritises setting up a basketball hoop on moving day into a rental property, drilling it into beautiful stones? Arseholes, that's who. duck the Marsdens.

• Haha
I'm sure they will all be moving on soon ...probably to Leeds..and never be seen again hopefully.

Is it the family with a son who
was a postman and died when he fell of a roof? I think he was pushed by a regular character.

My memory may be playing tricks.

Is it the family with a son who
was a postman and died when he fell of a roof? I think he was pushed by a regular character.

My memory may be playing tricks.
Yes, I'd forgotten about them until I googled them!!!