Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone has watched London's burning, the guy who played vaseline is a copper in it today, his voice is soo different!

Reactions: 1
Loving John Michie of Corrie,Holby,Casualty being Ian’s lawyer.He’s just a bit tasty in everything he’s in tbh 🥰👅

The Di Marcos are making their entrance throughout the week this week. I did like them and I always wanted Beppe(?) and Tiffany to run off together!! Hope you’re all enjoying still.

Reactions: 3
I keep checking this thread in the hopes that Dennis Has arrived.

Can’t wait for those episodes 🤤

I never liked Ruth, but since she's come back, she's worse than ever! Glad she's leaves soon.
I think I found this time in EastEnders abit boring, couldn't stand George and his daughter, and wasn't a fan of the Dimarcos.

Reactions: 2
I never liked Ruth, but since she's come back, she's worse than ever! Glad she's leaves soon.
I think I found this time in EastEnders abit boring, couldn't stand George and his daughter, and wasn't a fan of the Dimarcos.
I agree about Ruth she has come back such a witch to Mark.Did she really think dancing with Connor was a good look when she’s clearly married.If she’s not happy just say so.I actually love George he’s too good for Peggy could do without Annie.I remember the Dimarcos being better actors first time round 🤣

Reactions: 2
I agree about Ruth she has come back such a witch to Mark.Did she really think dancing with Connor was a good look when she’s clearly married.If she’s not happy just say so.I actually love George he’s too good for Peggy could do without Annie.I remember the Dimarcos being better actors first time round 🤣
Can’t stand DiMarcos! Looking forward to Franks return

I really can’t stand Mary anymore.She’s slept with both Joe and Matthew and she’s only been in the square 5 mins.Plus she seems to work bloody well everywhere nanny to Ian cafe,launderette,marks stall,Sanjay's mum’s shop now the pub.I can’t wait to see the back of her.Miserable cow

Reactions: 3
I really can’t stand Mary anymore.She’s slept with both Joe and Matthew and she’s only been in the square 5 mins.Plus she seems to work bloody well everywhere nanny to Ian cafe,launderette,marks stall,Sanjay's mum’s shop now the pub.I can’t wait to see the back of her.Miserable cow
She's not in it for long, and the good news is, when she leaves, Ruth goes as well!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I never realised the character who plays Denise was in it before!
Really could not understand Kathy helping Lorna, if she'd slept with my oh, I'd let her rot!
How honest was Robbie? Though I think Terry should have given him the extra £5000,but at least he gave him something.
Barry is getting on my last nerve, absolute useless mess!

• Haha
Who was the man with the geordie accent, who was helping Dot? I am sure I have seen him before..

Hi I've just stumbled across this thread and wondering where everyone is watching these episodes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.