Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruth is a nasty cow!
I know what a witch.I don’t get why she wants to keep how she’s treating Mark quiet well away from Pauline.I get she liked Jessie but there’s no need to be so horrible to Mark.She’s been the worst since her dads funeral.I dislike her and Mary.

Reactions: 2
I know what a witch.I don’t get why she wants to keep how she’s treating Mark quiet well away from Pauline.I get she liked Jessie but there’s no need to be so horrible to Mark.She’s been the worst since her dads funeral.I dislike her and Mary.
Did you notice how she rolled her eyes at Connor when mark got up late? Mark misses the kid too, but it's all about Ruth, roll on when she and Mary leave!!

Did you notice how she rolled her eyes at Connor when mark got up late? Mark misses the kid too, but it's all about Ruth, roll on when she and Mary leave!!
She also had the cheek to say she didn’t want anyone to know her and Mark are sleeping separately and arguing but she speaks to him like tit in front of Connor.🙄

Reactions: 1
Love Pat telling Barry a few home truths!
Speaking of Barry why does her keep saying he sold his flat for £3000.That can’t be true.I know house prices were cheaper back then but 3K.Barry can miss me with that bullshit 😆

Speaking of Barry why does her keep saying he sold his flat for £3000.That can’t be true.I know house prices were cheaper back then but 3K.Barry can miss me with that bullshit 😆
Probably profit he made?

So where’s the rest of the money?Did he pay back Roy?I have missed bits of the eps doing other things and haven’t caught them back up
That woman he was going to marry did a runner with the money, he's just trying to make amends, he needs alot more than £3000!!!!

That woman he was going to marry did a runner with the money, he's just trying to make amends, he needs alot more than £3000!!!!
I remember the Vanessa woman fleecing him but is that all he could pay back to Roy for the loans and costing him Mannorwood.It seems such a small amount to me.If I was Roy I’d be pissed.Good he was sacked this week now he knows how those men at Mannorwood felt when he did it to them 😂

Grant is an awful bully, but I did laugh when he called the Dimarcos, the bolognaise brothers!
Bit of a week, Kathy gone,George going, Cindy inside, nick back, Ruth being a witch, Barry still a slob, grant going off on one!!!

Reactions: 7
Grant is an awful bully, but I did laugh when he called the Dimarcos, the bolognaise brothers!
Bit of a week, Kathy gone,George going, Cindy inside, nick back, Ruth being a witch, Barry still a slob, grant going off on one!!!
Yeah I really like George.It has been a fab week tbh.Ruth is always such a witch these days.I would love to know what’s happened to Gita.Sanjay didn’t seem to give a tit when he was prancing about at Julie’s play in his 70’s suit.Peggy should help Tiffany to run away with Courtney.Not very PC but I did laugh at bolognese brothers.Did Connor not sleep with Ruth because he thought she has HIV.Otherwise he would’ve done it.What a shitbag.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I really like George.It has been a fab week tbh.Ruth is always such a witch these days.I would love to know what’s happened to Gita.Sanjay didn’t seem to give a tit when he was prancing about at Julie’s play in his 70’s suit.Peggy should help Tiffany to run away with Courtney.Not very PC but I did laugh at bolognese brothers.Did Connor not sleep with Ruth because he thought she has HIV.Otherwise he would’ve done it.What a shitbag.
I could never understand why Gita vanished for a while, but do remember what happens next!
Yes, Peggy should have stuck by Tiffany, but her boys could never do any wrong in her eyes.
Yeah, Connor thought he'd catch something off Ruth, and yes, he's a shitbag!!!

I could never understand why Gita vanished for a while, but do remember what happens next!
Yes, Peggy should have stuck by Tiffany, but her boys could never do any wrong in her eyes.
Yeah, Connor thought he'd catch something off Ruth, and yes, he's a shitbag!!!
Definitely don’t remember what happened to Gita.Some of the storylines come flooding back to me like Tiffany’s exit via Frank but Gita’s storyline is a mystery to me.Why was Simons boyfriend being a dick today.He doesn’t know what Terry has been like so should just stfu

I don't get why Grant was such a popular character. He's been a miserable git from day 1 and just gets worse every episode. All he does is witch and moan.

I don't get why Grant was such a popular character. He's been a miserable git from day 1 and just gets worse every episode. All he does is witch and moan.
and get aggressive with women. It’s also the 2nd time in a year I think (in Classic EE time) that he wanted to run off with another woman outside his marriage to Tiffany (Lorraine then Kathy)

I loved Grant at the time but even I’m questioning why I liked him so much watching him the 2nd time around

Can’t stand it when Nasty Nick is in it, I fast forward through all his scenes....BORING!

• Wow
Can’t stand it when Nasty Nick is in it, I fast forward through all his scenes....BORING!
Nick always does one of two things on his many returns:

He tries to poison his mum
He tries to con money out of her

Dot then falls for it every single time

Reactions: 4
Haha yes I had a laugh at the bolognaise brothers and in that episode when Barry fell over with his all you can eat plate in the middle of the restaurant 😂

Nick always does one of two things on his many returns:

He tries to poison his mum
He tries to con money out of her

Dot then falls for it every single time
I’m glad tonight she called the police on him! Didn’t remember that!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.