Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at the firrst episode after Ireland where all the residents are engralled by the mysterious young girl from the for aisle.

Even describing her as "a bit of a livewire", or something similar. She's walking around with a bowl haircut and sensible shoes, what CRAZY livewire that one is eh?

So did Dickson commit suicide, or was he killed by one of George's hench men?

I assume when George was winding Tony and Pollly up that he was alluding to effectively forcing Dickson's hand by sending photos to his wife.

I don't watch any soaps nowadays, but I'm totally addicted to Classic EastEnders, it was good back then. Much less doom and gloom and even comedy moments.

Also, how did Frankie leave? Did she just disappear from the storylines?
The actress who played Frankie and her 2 sons were murdered by the father

Where are you watching the classic episodes please
They're on UK drama .
@Libbylulu You can catch up with some of the episodes that have aired already on the UKTV Play catch up service under the Drama channel or they air 2 x episodes every weekday from 1pm.

They are currently on November 1997. They’ve been repeating these episodes on this channel since August 2018 from episode 1 in Feb 1985

I don’t think she should be arrested because she only kidnapped Peter.Stephen is her son.Not Ian’s.She should just lie and say she told Ian she was taking him on holiday 😂

Reactions: 1
Shame, I've given up on modern day EastEnders.
Was also a bad decision imo they killed Pat off, love watching her in classic!!!
Yeah totally. Love the classic’s. You get two every weekday for me to enjoy after work! 😀

Poor Bianca I did not remember this storyline one bit.I just assumed she had the baby and called it Tiffany

Id forgotten that storyline too, I think her next one is a boy.
yes, Liam

Tiffany Jnr isn’t born until 2003 (off screen). We don’t see Tiffany Jnr on screen until Bianca and her kids show up in 2008

Reactions: 3
I just assumed as Tiffany gets killed pretty quickly she was going to have this baby girl and name it after her.I was so shocked.Still loving it.Having to stop myself googling George I like him.He’s too good for Peggy

Isn't it funny how quick these episodes are going, soon be Christmas again!!

• Haha
Isn't it funny how quick these episodes are going, soon be Christmas again!!
So true.It felt like only a few weeks ago Nigel was fundraising for the tree in the square.Same with Grants wedding and anniversary 😆

• Haha
Poor Bianca I did not remember this storyline one bit.I just assumed she had the baby and called it Tiffany
it was natasha in 97 bianca and Ricky's daughter she had spina bifida so they had an abortion
Then Liam, Tiffany and Morgan

Currently watching 2009 just after Danielle Jones death (Ronnie Mitchell's daughter) on BBC iplayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.