Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd forgotten how much grant was a bully and then a coward for hiding away and not apologising for his actions, then just run away, I hope Tiffany tells Phil about his feelings for Kathy!

I'd forgotten how much grant was a bully and then a coward for hiding away and not apologising for his actions, then just run away, I hope Tiffany tells Phil about his feelings for Kathy!
I don’t think Tiffany knows the full truth about Grants feelings towards Kathy.He seemed to just make out he could talk to her as she’s mature and understands him.Not sure she knows about the kiss and his trying to runaway with her.
Even though Mark is being a bit of a idiot I don’t feel sorry for Ruth one bit she is horrid now.

Reactions: 3
You know my feelings about Ruth, but tbh I don't blame her for getting a test, it must be worrying for anyone living with someone with HIV.
End of an era, Nigel's left. I liked him.
Ooh the storyline about Bianca and Lenny, was wondering when their one night stand was going to come up!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Tiffany knows the full truth about Grants feelings towards Kathy.He seemed to just make out he could talk to her as she’s mature and understands him.Not sure she knows about the kiss and his trying to runaway with her.
Even though Mark is being a bit of a idiot I don’t feel sorry for Ruth one bit she is horrid now.
Yes you’re right, Tiffany doesn’t know that Grant had feelings for Kathy, they’d had a kiss and he wanted to run away with her.

Ah, I thought Tiffany knew about Kathy, those Mitchell brothers do like to keep it in the family!!!

• Haha
As it has been pointed out, Lenny's love interest is played by Carli Norris, who was Belinda Slater in 2016.

Reactions: 2
How thick is Bianca surely when your pregnant they would’ve tested her for everything.Why has Lenny taken so long to get tested?He’s been running around calling exes and annoying the tit out of everyone before knowing if he’s got it.

How thick is Bianca surely when your pregnant they would’ve tested her for everything.Why has Lenny taken so long to get tested?He’s been running around calling exes and annoying the tit out of everyone before knowing if he’s got it.
Yeah it’s annoying isn’t it. It’s just a crappy plot twist to split Bianca and Ricky up for a bit but it was poorly thought out.

I think that with Fredia was weird yesterday. My husbands deaf and he thought it was really poor representation.

How unbelievable that after a week away Peggy and grant didn't know where Tiffany was staying? They go on about family, not that concerned about Courtney were they?!!
Can't believe how quick Robbie forgave Barry for stitching him and pinching his job, I would have been livid!!!

Can’t believe how much of a prick Grant is why did anyone fancy him back in the day.I wish Phil knew about him shooting his shot at Kathy.Also why has Simons boyfriend become a nasty little tit.He was quite nice when he first came but has done a u turn.

Reactions: 2
And who the F is this Jimmy wanker? What a crappy little man! I don’t remember him. Annoying in Corrie too

OMG I loved Grant back in the day, but good grief, what is he like?! When all the episodes are condensed down you see what a dick he really is. And we know he ends up sleeping with Tiffany’s mum! He goes after anyone! 😂

Yes Grant is like a randy old dog, but to go with Tiffany's mum is the lowest of the low, and what an absolute cow Louise was :mad:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.