Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching when I was younger and I hated bianca for a while as in my head my brother had Alina bifida and we coped so I couldn’t understand why she would terminate her pregnancy. As an adult my heart breaks for them having to make the right decision for them.

But I cannot understand why the hills children and Simon who were fine living together in that house when ted left let the awful Irene and terry barge there way in and take over the house etc.

Reactions: 1
I wish Tony and Simon would tell them both to F off.Loved watching Christmas in July in today’s episode.Not long left for Tiffany now 😆👋

I wish Tony and Simon would tell them both to F off.Loved watching Christmas in July in today’s episode.Not long left for Tiffany now 😆👋
Tony did try and kick them out the other day but that all seems to be forgotten now. Can’t stand Terry or Irene and couldn’t the first time round either.

Reactions: 3
Am not a fan, but really liked Bianca in today's ep speaking to Tiffany, she spoke the truth about Grant, god, I'd forgotten what a nasty piece of work he was. Really enjoying the Xmas eps, soaps just aren't the same anymore!

Reactions: 2
So shocked I thought we were closer to Tiffs exit.The new year has some and gone so we will have to wait until New Years 98 😆🙈

I remember watching when I was younger and I hated bianca for a while as in my head my brother had Alina bifida and we coped so I couldn’t understand why she would terminate her pregnancy. As an adult my heart breaks for them having to make the right decision for them.

But I cannot understand why the hills children and Simon who were fine living together in that house when ted left let the awful Irene and terry barge there way in and take over the house etc.
My brother also has spina bifida and we coped he's 21 In a few months and he's an amazing young man, a wheelchair user but doesn't let that stop him from doing things

So shocked I thought we were closer to Tiffs exit.The new year has some and gone so we will have to wait until New Years 98 😆🙈
I was surprised there wasn't a new years eve ep, everyone out partying etc!!!

Oh god, I'd forgotten about that, he really is vile.
Although Tiffany is so thick going back to him.She knows he never wanted her only Courtney then the Lorrraine thing.Peggy forced the wedding blessing and christening Grant didn’t want any of it including the Paris trip.He treats her like tit and she still went back.She was so ballsy when she came now she’s just pathetic.

Although Tiffany is so thick going back to him.She knows he never wanted her only Courtney then the Lorrraine thing.Peggy forced the wedding blessing and christening Grant didn’t want any of it including the Paris trip.He treats her like tit and she still went back.She was so ballsy when she came now she’s just pathetic.
Couldn't agree more, she was one of my faves, but she got so infatuated with grant, who has basically treated her like tit.

Couldn't agree more, she was one of my faves, but she got so infatuated with grant, who has basically treated her like tit.
I actually thought she would give Grant a bit more of a battle she’s actually pretty pathetic watching her now I’m older I remembered it so differently🤦‍♀️

Yeah, Tiff was my style icon back in the day and was proper ballsy. I hated what they turned her into.

I cannot stand Mary anymore.I’m glad Ian gave her a bollocking.She shouldn’t have left Cindy alone with the kids.She fucked up again answering the phone at Marks and letting Jessie know it was her mum and talk to her.Stupid witch.

If I was Bianca I’d never talk to Tiff again.Accusing her of wrecking her marriage when she’s the one who ran to her with her head cut.As bad as Ricky is he has never touched B unlike Grant.I’m loosing all the sympathy I ever had for Tiffany

I cannot stand Mary anymore.I’m glad Ian gave her a bollocking.She shouldn’t have left Cindy alone with the kids.She fucked up again answering the phone at Marks and letting Jessie know it was her mum and talk to her.Stupid witch.

If I was Bianca I’d never talk to Tiff again.Accusing her of wrecking her marriage when she’s the one who ran to her with her head cut.As bad as Ricky is he has never touched B unlike Grant.I’m loosing all the sympathy I ever had for Tiffany
Yes, how differently I’m viewing all this now as a 47 year old. I would not be that desperate to be someone’s friend that I had to take responsibility for someone’s marriage falling apart. I hate Grant, he knocked all the spirit out of Tiffany and everyone could see it apart from her. As a domestic abuse storyline the writers got it spot on in that respect. It’s actually horrible to watch, knowing what’s going to happen in a few months time.

Yes, how differently I’m viewing all this now as a 47 year old. I would not be that desperate to be someone’s friend that I had to take responsibility for someone’s marriage falling apart. I hate Grant, he knocked all the spirit out of Tiffany and everyone could see it apart from her. As a domestic abuse storyline the writers got it spot on in that respect. It’s actually horrible to watch, knowing what’s going to happen in a few months time.
Couldn't agree more, Tiffany is so infatuated with grant, who is manipulating her all the time, it is a hard watch, but unfortunately true for many.
I can't stand moany Mary!
Soon be the end of Nigel, I missed him, such a genuine nice bloke!

Couldn't agree more, Tiffany is so infatuated with grant, who is manipulating her all the time, it is a hard watch, but unfortunately true for many.
I can't stand moany Mary!
Soon be the end of Nigel, I missed him, such a genuine nice bloke!
I don’t agree that Grant is manipulating her actually.The character just seems to be so inconsistent.Eg Brave and strong one minute Doormat the next.Booking the expensive hotel without his say so,inviting people for Xmas without talking to him to all loved up wearing his ring defending his honour to B.I know he has been trying to win her back since her head but before that he was clear he never liked her and mainly wanted a baby.

Maybe manipulate isn't the right word, but it's like he throws her a crumb and she laps it up, and she can't really see through him, the holiday, inviting people for Xmas, I think that's just her trying to have normal marriage, she now thinks she has the upper hand, but a leopard doesn't change his spots! Hope that makes some kind of sense!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.