Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was quite shocked how alot of them treated Simon and Tony, I thought they all knew they were together?
Simon should kick Tony's sorry, selfish ass out, can't stand him!!!

Reactions: 1
I was quite shocked how alot of them treated Simon and Tony, I thought they all knew they were together?
Simon should kick Tony's sorry, selfish ass out, can't stand him!!!
I know the people on the square are so small minded.The same thing happened with Mark and his HIV being outed.Also Sanjay should know better when him and Gita were getting racist abuse he was pissed off when Mark and others didn’t want to back him up.

Reactions: 2
Yay, wellards back, but Barry's hair😱
Yay for Wellard but what happened to that cute puppy.I’m really hate the Hills family Sarah Ted and Tony had potential but he is so vile cheating on Simon who is just lovely

Yay for Wellard but what happened to that cute puppy.I’m really hate the Hills family Sarah Ted and Tony had potential but he is so vile cheating on Simon who is just lovely
Tony is the worst imo, crap actor!!

Tony is the worst imo, crap actor!!
I liked him at first struggling with his sexuality being led with the drug dealing and not knowing if Tiffany’s baby was his but now he’s just a dick!

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe I’ve missed this thread, Classic Eastenders addict here too! I was in my early 20’s when these current episodes were on. Tiffany was my style icon, she was fab and I was devastated when she died. I had the biggest crush on Lenny 😍 the actor is still rather lovely now, in his 50’s. Didn’t like Lorraine at all first time around but I actually don’t mind her (apart from pissing Tiff off) this time. Really enjoyed her putting Grant in his place.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe I’ve missed this thread, Classic Eastenders addict here too! I was in my early 20’s when these current episodes were on. Tiffany was my style icon, she was fab and I was devastated when she died. I had the biggest crush on Lenny 😍 the actor is still rather lovely now, in his 50’s. Didn’t like Lorraine at all first time around but I actually don’t mind her (apart from pissing Tiff off) this time. Really enjoyed her putting Grant in his place.
Lenny is my local weatherman 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
And mine! 😁
And mine. It was a shock seeing him for the first time and saying to myself ‘hey that’s Lenny from Huw & Lenny in Eastenders from back in the day’

It’s even more weird since they’ve been appearing in these Classic episodes, watching him on Drama then turning over to ITV and seeing him in the present day doing the weather. He’s hardly changed

• Heart
I can’t stand Ted and Sarah.I will happily pay for their flights to Dubai.

• Haha
I was only about 12/13 watching these first time around but I remember a surprising amount, I don’t remember Vanessa though, I assume she’s out to fleece ol Barry? 😂

I was only about 12/13 watching these first time around but I remember a surprising amount, I don’t remember Vanessa though, I assume she’s out to fleece ol Barry? 😂
Yeah I remember Joe Tiffany Bianca storylines but nothing on this Vanessa.Barry is moving way to fast with her

Phil is just brilliant off the wagon.He keeps ruining every holiday him and Kathy go on.I don’t get why Bianca didn’t just tell Ricky she’s pregnant.It’s not like she was telling her one night stand or bf of a few months he’s her husband.He’d get use to it

I loved it when Eastenders went abroad. They were always really good episodes. It’s a shame they haven’t done them in years

I’m loving watching these - I was about 6 when the current ones being shown were on! Not that I watched it back then but not far off. I remember Steve killing Saskia think that was only a few years after.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.