Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's NO WAY Sonia and Jamie splitting up for the millionth time deserved the Julia theme credit song!
I canā€™t believe they were like a power couple šŸ˜‚ I remember having a photo of Jack Ryder on my wallā€¦ why?! He was such a grumpy pants

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t believe they were like a power couple šŸ˜‚ I remember having a photo of Jack Ryder on my wallā€¦ why?! He was such a grumpy pants
The relationship was much creepier than I remember! He had the personality of a nat and cheated on her with Zoe. While Sonia is a 16 year old desperate to be impregnated by him šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
I do not remember Sonia taking Chloe/Bex and being unhinged at all.

I checked when they were first aired and I was pregnant and my party days over so I canā€™t understand why I canā€™t recall these episodes.

Reactions: 3
Sonia talking to Dot like that šŸ˜” She absolutely infuriates me, not a likeable character at all.

Sonia turned into her mother pretty damn quick after having the baby.

She's been vile in the last few episodes. Can't find any sympathy for her.

Kat and Zoe are getting on my nerves! I know the Dr is older than Zoe but it's clear that he is a nice man!

Iā€™m new to this thread and would love to watch some classic eastenders! When I was a teenager I was in love with Frankie Fitzgerald (the guy who played Ashley cotton!). I loved the slaters and one of the best storylines had to be the Stacey/Max affair! Wouldnā€™t mind seeing a bit of Jamie Mitchell again too!
Someone tell me where I can watch some classic episodes???

Iā€™m new to this thread and would love to watch some classic eastenders! When I was a teenager I was in love with Frankie Fitzgerald (the guy who played Ashley cotton!). I loved the slaters and one of the best storylines had to be the Stacey/Max affair! Wouldnā€™t mind seeing a bit of Jamie Mitchell again too!
They show two episodes every weekday from 12:40pm on the Drama channel (part of UKTV). They are currently on May 2002. Jamie & Sonia have just broken up (for the umpteenth time)

if you have access to the UKTV catch-up service then a bunch of the episodes up to where they are now on the Drama channel should still be on there

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else watch a random episode they have no recollection of, then BAM a scene comes up that was somehow imprinted on your memory and has been stored away for 21 years?!
That scene with Nathan and Natalie with the code written on her hand I remember so vividly from when I was 12 šŸ˜†

Reactions: 5
iPlayer has quite a lot of older episodes from around 2010 too.

Barry punching Nathan was actually rather satisfying šŸ˜…
Stealing a second hand Ford Mondeo was a pretty appropriate ending to this weird character šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I donā€™t get why Nathan was so hard up.His mum just died and he was an only child and she seemed well off from her house etc.Raising him well as a single mum.But after he needed a job and cash from Mel and to steal from Roy I donā€™t get it!!

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t get why Nathan was so hard up.His mum just died and he was an only child and she seemed well off from her house etc.Raising him well as a single mum.But after he needed a job and cash from Mel and to steal from Roy I donā€™t get it!!
His mum was skint, her business had gone under and he didnā€™t know until she died. She asked Roy to tell him that there was nothing!

The noise Phil makes every time he seeā€™s baby Louise ā€œeeeeeeeeeeeeehhā€ šŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How old is Dr Ann Knee meant to be? Fully creeped up by him shacking up with 18 year old Zoƫ on the rewatch.

How old is Dr Ann Knee meant to be? Fully creeped up by him shacking up with 18 year old Zoƫ on the rewatch.
According to this Ann-A-Knee was born in Feb 1970 and weā€™re currently in June 2002 so heā€™s 32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.