Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa is driving me mad! Like anyone would fall for Phil's game playing after all he's done to her in the past. It's obvious what he's doing and what's going to happen. Surely she must know he'd be out for revenge?? Look how he's treating poor Jamie.

Also it's a bit unreasonable of Sonia to blame Jamie for her failing her exam.

Reactions: 4
Perry Fenwick was great in those scenes confronting his abuser.

On a lighter note, the Spain episodes are always good fun. Frank resurfacing as 'Neville' 😂

Reactions: 6
I can’t see Rula without remembering the Celebrity Big Brother 😩

Franks toupee was magnificent

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice Pat and Roy sending Barry to the pub (before Peggy came around to tell them about Frank) - the pub was unbeknownst to them closed because of the smashed windows, but Barry never came back, even when Peggy was there, so where was he all that time? I was dipping in and out at the time so perhaps missed him returning so correct me if I'm mistaken.

Reactions: 1
I don't know if it's just me but my sky box series link hasn't worked for today's episodes, have had to do it manually and there wasn't a link option then either..

I don't know if it's just me but my sky box series link hasn't worked for today's episodes, have had to do it manually and there wasn't a link option then either..
Ooh thanks for saying that as I’ve just looked at my scheduled series link and Classic EE wasn’t there. Sometimes it does this (usually it’s the 2nd episode that decides not to record). I’ve had to do the same as you, manually set today’s recordings as the link option wasn’t there

I always have issues with the Classic EE series link more than any other show that I also have on series link

Reactions: 2
Shame we're going to lose so many good characters this year! Am going to miss Steve and Mel! Even
Beppe and Terry (and dare I say it Jamie!) are going to mark an end of an era!
Must say though, the new Sam is really good and I definitely prefer her to the original!

Does anyone else have a time when they think they'll stop watching the classics? I remember getting bored and stopped watching around 2004, I'll see if I can last any longer this time round 😅

Reactions: 3
Laura tearing a strip off Mel was marvellous wasn’t it 😂

Im getting to that stage where I remember being a bit bored with it.
I definitely remember Jamie’s exit, but I think it gets a bit hazy after that. I would watch if I was bored but wouldn’t actually make time for it or watch the omnibus if I was doing something else

Reactions: 3
Mel and Steve BORING
Lisa BORING
Ian and Laura BORING
What a boring time to be watching! What have we got to look forward to???????

Reactions: 1
Mel and Steve BORING
Lisa BORING
Ian and Laura BORING
What a boring time to be watching! What have we got to look forward to???????
Did you miss Dot & Jim’s wedding? I thought it was brilliant and a really joyful episode with all the cast involved. It even made Phil smile

The best bit for me was Jim getting ready for bed in the hotel and the lovely conversation between the newlyweds in the hotel room

You may have found those other storylines boring but that one episode made up for it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.