Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very difficult scenes re Little Mo & Trevor but incredible performances. The way it was intercut with the jovial pantomime rehearsals made it even more moving, not knowing what goes on in a marriage.

I remember watching the scenes as a 16 year old thinking why oh why doesn't she just leave? I get it now. Her self esteem was on the floor and the way he tempered his cruelty with an outpouring of 'remorse' and tenderness afterwards. She probably felt she was the only one who could save him and that only he could truly love her 'faults and all'

Reactions: 7
The Slater thing is starting to piss me off. Charlie's speech at Lynne's wedding - how is Zoe the real victim?? Surely it's Kat, the girl who was abused and raped repeatedly by her uncle, and then persecuted for years afterwards by her oblivious father. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Reactions: 15
Jim and Dot ♥
Peggy is a horrible old crow at the moment to Sharon, I do think rose tinted specs are often worn in regards to her.

Reactions: 7
Oh little mo 😭 I remember this episode SO clearly, I was only 6 watching it first time round!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They cut out the headbutt between Roxy the pimp and Kat in today’s first Christmas 2001 episode

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
That was the most depressing Xmas episode ever since I started to watch these. And we still have NYE and Trevor v the iron yet to come.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I love the fact that Pauline and Dot insist on calling Lisa ‘Leeeza’ instead 😂
And Zoe can duck off, moody cow 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christmas was a damp squib really. I can't stand Leeeza. The Slaters were ok. I think it felt non-Christmassy because it looked like they were filming it in a warm September!

Reactions: 3
You can see why the actor who played Trevor used to get so much stick in Tescos after yesterdays episode.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.