Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgotten how mean Zoe was toKat, glad she’s gone again.
Jessie has been fantastic the last couple of weeks.

Trevor is so good at being the bastard very convincing.

Reactions: 5
They are. She was with the Gary fella in real life then did a play with Mr Davis chap and they had an affair. Now married and living in Australia.
Yeah I looked it up earlier because I remembered the affair stuff and I thought it was confirmed to be true but all I could see was Gary saying that’s what he believed happened

Reactions: 2
Re Hannah’s affair with the man from the bill was her and Gary actor together during the episodes were watching or did it happen afterwards?

Re Hannah’s affair with the man from the bill was her and Gary actor together during the episodes were watching or did it happen afterwards?
Years after these episodes. She was married to Gary from 2006-2010. She became official with the man from the bill the same year and fell pregnant the same year.

Edit- I think I read that wrong. Not sure if they were dating during the episodes we’re seeing now yet

Jim and Patrick steaming on rum dancing round the front room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m really enjoying the classic episodes. I still find Trevor as intimidating as I did back in the day.

Reactions: 6
Talking of Trevor look who’s just appeared on my screen a minute back on The Devils Hour
Was scrolling on here and recognised his voice before I saw him.
D80323A6-F13E-4354-AD8C-FAAF8DBD98F6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Loved Lynne having a go at Lisa today, saying what we've all been thinking - that house IS filthy, and has been for a long time 😂

Popping in for my 2 monthly post on this thread with the usual question:

Is sexy dennis in it yet?

• Haha
Popping in for my 2 monthly post on this thread with the usual question:

Is sexy dennis in it yet?
SOON thank god.

I also find Alex Fearns super sexy, but shame about the character! He’s so good though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.