Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes to David Wicks.I was crushing on him.I loved him I was only 10 but he was just fab maybe as he was in his sharp suits.Off topic but I was also in love wi the Pete(Family Affairs)When that started 😆
Omg family affairs! Who was the other fit one in it, dark haired lad early-mid 20s, was his name Declan?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Drama missed an episode yesterday, missed the Sarah bit where she'd been, and introducing the vicar, who Kathy had a thing for!!!

Reactions: 1
Drama missed an episode yesterday, missed the Sarah bit where she'd been, and introducing the vicar, who Kathy had a thing for!!!
Yes Sarah’s back she was in London.Sleeping rough.Met a girl who introduced her to the new priest.Came back saw Robbie and finally told the truth that Robbie didn’t rape her.Still no apology for Ricky.

Reactions: 3
They definitely missed an episode.Miss Ted hearing what had happened to her after the police approached him at the end of the episode.This video fills you in.
This video on Daily Motion is more complete without the gaps in the story that the YouTube video has. The missing episode is the 1st of the 2 episodes here which were part of a double bill of episodes that were shown on Easter Monday in 1997.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Roll on when Sarah leaves, she does my head in!! And take Hugh n Lenny too!!!!

I’m just watching it now, Grant dancing in the club 🤣
I actually like Huw and Lenny.They annoy Ian which is always fun.Grant dancing is priceless.Phil drunk at the stag was perfect but then again he’s had more practice playing drunk than the rest of the men.

That was funny!! I bet they had a laugh when filming with the balloon men!!!
Yep Phil plays such a realistic drunk!!

• Haha
For those watching classic and up to date, I’m enjoying watching Ben as a baby during the afternoon, to watching him as a Mitchell man gangster in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m getting a bit bored Of Joe now glad he’s away for a while.Lorraine is a bore.Loving Dot back in the square.I wonder if Clair and Sonia are being groomed on the newly found evil internet😆

I'm no fan of Lorraine, but Peggy is a right cow to her, I'd forgotten how horrible she was.

Reactions: 4
I'm no fan of Lorraine, but Peggy is a right cow to her, I'd forgotten how horrible she was.
I don’t think Peggy is that bad.She just wants things to work out for Tiffany and Grant as a married couple.Lorraine shouldn’t have bothered with Grant when he was still involved with Tiffany.

I don’t think Peggy is that bad.She just wants things to work out for Tiffany and Grant as a married couple.Lorraine shouldn’t have bothered with Grant when he was still involved with Tiffany.
She treated Mark like a leper when it came out he was hiv positive.

She treated Mark like a leper when it came out he was hiv positive.
Yeah that’s true she was a total witch.Plus she was slagging Ricky off accusing him of all sorts when Sarah went missing.What a witch 😆

Stella being evil to Ben.
Heather getting murdered with the picture frame.
Who killed Lucy Beale.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.