Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course! And wasn't there a confession tape that was played in the car?

Also, loved Bianca and Tiffany.
Grant was listening to tape in car, then played it in pub at Phil and Kathy's engagement, classic episode!!!
Never was a fan of Bianca, but really liked Tiffany.

Reactions: 5
Sanjay’s happily pushed Gita to get all the test now he’s feeling sorry for himself as the problem is all his.Typical man jk.I like Simon and Tony’s relationship.I don’t think he actually did anything worth Frankie she just wants to wind him up.

Reactions: 2
Watching it again it seemed Simon and Tony had a terrible relationship. They did nothing but argue. I completely forgot what a messed up character Frankie was. Awful what happened to the actress in real life though

• Sad
Watching it again it seemed Simon and Tony had a terrible relationship. They did nothing but argue. I completely forgot what a messed up character Frankie was. Awful what happened to the actress in real life though
Oh, what happened to her?

Steve McFadden plays a great drunk! Almost felt sorry for him in the recent episodes, then I remembered what a head Phil is in later-recent years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I kind of remember Billy witnessing the robbery but can’t remember anything else.Have stopped myself googling it

Enjoying the Sarah ‘rape’ storyline.Cannot stand Ted.Shocked at how no one apologised to Ricky.

Reactions: 3
Omg everyone in school was obsessed with Paul Nicholls when these episodes aired. Could not see the fuss at all and was sick of his face being on every single page of Sugar magazine. I fancied Sanjay! Was so obvious Coronation Street saw Eastenders getting a younger audience because of pretty boy Paul they retaliated by casting Adam Rickitt and promoting him constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg everyone in school was obsessed with Paul Nicholls when these episodes aired. Could not see the fuss at all and was sick of his face being on every single page of Sugar magazine. I fancied Sanjay! Was so obvious Coronation Street saw Eastenders getting a younger audience because of pretty boy Paul they retaliated by casting Adam Rickitt and promoting him constantly.
The curtains was a definite look in the late 90’s Beckham Adam Ricket and the lovely Jack Ryder.Some classics soap totty

I haven’t missed an episode of this, I’ve literally watched every single one for about 3 years now 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Enjoying the Sarah ‘rape’ storyline.Cannot stand Ted.Shocked at how no one apologised to Ricky.

Me neither! I know Ricky is a drip but I can't believe no one has actually said sorry for calling him a rapist.

It still baffles me why Sarah slept with Robbie when she could have had Joe. The crush I had on him when this first aired was mammoth!

I haven’t missed an episode of this, I’ve literally watched every single one for about 3 years now 😂😂
I'm on about 2 years now! Since I started maternity leave. I love it. I think it was about 1989 when I started it at now in 1997. Its amazing how quickly the years fly when you're watching 2 episodes a day 🤣 I don't watch current Eastenders at all 🤣

I was about 14 around this time (1997) and I was obsessed with Paul Nicholls lol watching it as an adult I'd rather have his dad 😍😈 David Wicks was absolutely gorgeous, gutted he's left now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Me neither! I know Ricky is a drip but I can't believe no one has actually said sorry for calling him a rapist.

It still baffles me why Sarah slept with Robbie when she could have had Joe. The crush I had on him when this first aired was mammoth!

I'm on about 2 years now! Since I started maternity leave. I love it. I think it was about 1989 when I started it at now in 1997. Its amazing how quickly the years fly when you're watching 2 episodes a day 🤣 I don't watch current Eastenders at all 🤣

I was about 14 around this time (1997) and I was obsessed with Paul Nicholls lol watching it as an adult I'd rather have his dad 😍😈 David Wicks was absolutely gorgeous, gutted he's left now.
Yes to David Wicks.I was crushing on him.I loved him I was only 10 but he was just fab maybe as he was in his sharp suits.Off topic but I was also in love wi the Pete(Family Affairs)When that started 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.