Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s true! It was weird watching it again seeing all the Slaters knew what was going on (well some of it, not the absolute worst stuff). I suppose they did the everyone loves him thing with Grey later but that turned very panto, and I found Trevor much more sinister!
Yeah it's hard to believe big Mo and the rest of the Slaters would be ok for little mo to get back with Trevor after she turned up on the doorstep black and blue. Some things are just not forgivable in my book!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah it's hard to believe big Mo and the rest of the Slaters would be ok for little mo to get back with Trevor after she turned up on the doorstep black and blue. Some things are just not forgivable in my book!
That’s true! It was weird watching it again seeing all the Slaters knew what was going on (well some of it, not the absolute worst stuff). I suppose they did the everyone loves him thing with Grey later but that turned very panto, and I found Trevor much more sinister!
I think its closer to reality though. Many families of women in DA situations know what the partner is like. They plead and beg their family member to leave but until they make that decision themselves theres very little the family can do. Just be there when the tit hits the fan. It’s sad & exhausting but the families dont have much choice unfortunately

Reactions: 7
I think its closer to reality though. Many families of women in DA situations know what the partner is like. They plead and beg their family member to leave but until they make that decision themselves theres very little the family can do. Just be there when the tit hits the fan. It’s sad & exhausting but the families dont have much choice unfortunately
Exactly. And what can they realistically do? Mo is a grown woman (though she acts like a child) and she's completely under his spell.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Alex Ferns is so believable in the role. His eyes are straight up evil.

Poor bloke must have been harangued in the streets by those type of people who forget it's a drama.

Reactions: 11
Three things that really annoyed me about the Kat and Harry storyline
1. The police werent called then and there, he was allowed to get a taxi and drive off never to be seen again
2. Charlie didnt tell Peggy the truth. Why lie for him? Everyone deserved to know no matter how ‘difficult’ it would have been for Peggy. Nothing compared to what Kat went through. Cover ups are what allow ponces to continue.
3. Zoe was a whingy brat

Edited to add, just discovered the N word to describe what Harry was is filtered! Hence why its ‘ponces’ 😂

Reactions: 4
I have enjoyed watching the Kat story second time around,Zoe is a whinging witch.I didn’t remember Kat suicide attempt at all and I don’t by Viv would have sent him away knowing the truth.The way Harry left was a bit tit.I don’t agree that Peggy has any right to know what Kat had been through just because she was dating Harry briefly.

Reactions: 1
Three things that really annoyed me about the Kat and Harry storyline
1. The police werent called then and there, he was allowed to get a taxi and drive off never to be seen again
2. Charlie didnt tell Peggy the truth. Why lie for him? Everyone deserved to know no matter how ‘difficult’ it would have been for Peggy. Nothing compared to what Kat went through. Cover ups are what allow ponces to continue.
3. Zoe was a whingy brat

Edited to add, just discovered the N word to describe what Harry was is filtered! Hence why its ‘ponces’ 😂
I think he lied to Peggy to show the viewers how protective he is over his family. He is willing to be hated by Peggy (who he has a soft spot for) in order to protect Zoe and Kat's privacy. However being EE, I'm sure it'll all come out in the wash! 🤣

I think he lied to Peggy to show the viewers how protective he is over his family. He is willing to be hated by Peggy (who he has a soft spot for) in order to protect Zoe and Kat's privacy. However being EE, I'm sure it'll all come out in the wash! 🤣
Yea from my memory its Trevor who blabbes all

Reactions: 2
Alex Ferns is so believable in the role. His eyes are straight up evil.

Poor bloke must have been harangued in the streets by those type of people who forget it's a drama.
I think I remember reading that an old lady once hit him with her umbrella! But yes, he was definitely hounded at the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think I remember reading that an old lady once hit him with her umbrella! But yes, he was definitely hounded at the time.
you’re right! i read a recent interview with him (he’s having a decent career, was in chernobyl and the batman) and he spoke about that. it apparently happened in tesco and she gave him a right whack on the elbow!!

he really was amazing as trevor. watching the classic episodes i was wondering if he would be scarier in my memory than in reality but nope. he’s menacing even when he’s not doing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
you’re right! i read a recent interview with him (he’s having a decent career, was in chernobyl and the batman) and he spoke about that. it apparently happened in tesco and she gave him a right whack on the elbow!!

he really was amazing as trevor. watching the classic episodes i was wondering if he would be scarier in my memory than in reality but nope. he’s menacing even when he’s not doing anything.
I thought the same. If anything I think he's even scarier the second time around, probably because we know what's coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought the same. If anything I think he's even scarier the second time around, probably because we know what's coming.

Am I right in thinking he rapes Little Mo? Is it going to happen soon?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Am I right in thinking he rapes Little Mo? Is it going to happen soon?
Yes, leading up to Christmas 2001 wasn't it?
Think we are end of Oct/beginning of Nov 2001 episodes now.
We'll see a lot of different abuse happen to her over the next couple of weeks unfortunately - culminating in her finally waking up to what he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for Mo to clobber him with the iron!!
Wish they’d just happily kept Mo and Billy together.

I totally forgot about Billy and Janine 🤣🤣 has this ever been mentioned in the new Janine stint?!

• Haha
We'll see a lot of different abuse happen to her over the next couple of weeks unfortunately - culminating in her finally waking up to what he is.
Bloody hell and then she's raped again later on by that Graham. She really was the writers' punching bag.

• Sad
Awh, thanks for the heads up.

The Zoe reveal fallout episodes were horrific enough, might give this episode a swerve.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.