Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have missed a few weeks but I’ll be tuning in for the Kat and Zoe reveal! Was such a shock at the time with no spoilers back then.

How long until Jamie Mitchell meets Martins car bonnet, he’s a right mardy get and the way he talks and treats Sonia is peeing me off.

Reactions: 2
How long until Jamie Mitchell meets Martins car bonnet, he’s a right mardy get and the way he talks and treats Sonia is peeing me off.
He doesn’t die until their Christmas Day episode. I remember getting upset as a kid 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would guess about spring/ summer 2002, it's after the Moons arrive, as Spencer was the passenger I remember!
Don't remember Zoe being a such a doormat as they've made her 🤣

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t die until their Christmas Day episode. I remember getting upset as a kid 😭
Yeah it was Christmas day, i thought he was lovely first time around, now i am watching as an adult and hes a right tit bag.

• Heart
I would guess about spring/ summer 2002, it's after the Moons arrive, as Spencer was the passenger I remember!
Don't remember Zoe being a such a doormat as they've made her 🤣
Wow I thought the Moons arrived a lot later! It's funny how your brain decides to remember things 😅

Reactions: 3
I remember the Moons arriving and crossing the name Alfie off my shortlist as I was pregnant and knew it would become popular (I was right)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny how Kat decided not to mention the long lost twin... maybe she was saving that up for later 🙄

Funny how Kat decided not to mention the long lost twin... maybe she was saving that up for later 🙄
I thought she only found out about that a few years ago? The nuns told her that she had, had twins?

I remember the Moons arriving and crossing the name Alfie off my shortlist as I was pregnant and knew it would become popular (I was right)
I remember when Ruby started in EE there was a letter in the Times problem page from a posh couple who’d called their kid Ruby and were now mortified that it was going to be seen as ‘common’.

• Haha
Typical soap hen do, let’s invite the old lady down the road and the land lady of the pub 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is uncle Harry biologically Charlie's brother?! Surely a case of incest that close in a family would cause all sorts of health issues/ deformity? (Correct me if I'm wrong!)

Is uncle Harry biologically Charlie's brother?! Surely a case of incest that close in a family would cause all sorts of health issues/ deformity? (Correct me if I'm wrong!)
He is. Yes, incest increases the risk of lots of health issues and generic problems, but it doesn’t happen every time. The worst issues often arise due to inbreeding throughout several generations, such as in close knit communities.

He is. Yes, incest increases the risk of lots of health issues and generic problems, but it doesn’t happen every time. The worst issues often arise due to inbreeding throughout several generations, such as in close knit communities.
I know a case of incest, between half siblings accidentally, the child was fine health wise but weirdly it’s come out in the children of that child who weren’t the result of incest. Very complicated and interesting as well as deeply sad.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.