Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa & Mark kissed whilst she was hiding out in Mark’s bedroom and Dot was taken away to a special hospital in Kent after her breakdown/regression

A lot of commercial channels are not showing adverts for 24 or 48hrs as a mark of condolence. It would look a bit disrespectful to have commercial gain in the immediate aftermath of the death of The Queen

Thank you.Your a star!

It feels as though both Lisa and Natalie have been pregnant for bleeping years!

Reactions: 3
How annoying is Mel in her power suits and her mobile thinking she’s bleeping Alan Sugar! She runs a tit hole night club 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow, Steve is way more messed up than I remembered 🤣 wtf bringing a hooker to his dead mums flat?!
Looking forward to Dan's revenge now!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow, Steve is way more messed up than I remembered 🤣 wtf bringing a hooker to his dead mums flat?!
Looking forward to Dan's revenge now!
She was the one night stand that Beppe had that Steve kissed earlier in the episode, I don’t think she’s a hooker

She was the one night stand that Beppe had that Steve kissed earlier in the episode, I don’t think she’s a hooker
Yeah I wasn't sure, it was just Beppe said she's 'in the club every night' and the way she was dressed? Plus going to an empty flat in the middle of the day to do it 🤣 seems odd even for EE standards!

I'm not sure what to make of the Natalie and Barry abortion storyline. I know it's a very emotive subject but she seemed so sure and clear headed about her decision and then poof just changed her mind?

On a lighter note what on earth does Lynn see in Gary are we supposed to think he is some sort of stud. His voice alone gives me the ick.

Yeah I wasn't sure, it was just Beppe said she's 'in the club every night' and the way she was dressed? Plus going to an empty flat in the middle of the day to do it 🤣 seems odd even for EE standards!

That actress is so familiar I'm sure I know her from something it's really bugging me.

Reactions: 4
That actress is so familiar I'm sure I know her from something it's really bugging me.
I kept looking at her thinking ‘hasn’t she got a very square jaw’, similar to what Sophie Ellis-Bextor had when she was younger

The actress’s name is Kate Fleetwood. If you click on ‘acting credits’ on her wiki it brings up all the things she’s appeared in

Is this Dennis, sorry for such awful quality. Promise it’s not a potato
866DC4DD-C343-4AF8-A800-72CF4662FC27.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No that’s not him. Wait sorry do you mean is that him now or is that how he looked in eastenders? Because from the start he had short brown hair in ee
I meant now. I was watching live and was getting into it so didn’t pause

Just finished watching the conclusion of the Steve/Dan/Phil/Mel thing. Really enjoyed it second time round.
I take it that was Mels exit?

Just finished watching the conclusion of the Steve/Dan/Phil/Mel thing. Really enjoyed it second time round.
I take it that was Mels exit?
Nope. She has time out then returns. I think I remember her dyeing her hair darker but not sure when she did it.

Yeah I think Mel leaves around the same time as Steve around Spring 2002.

Agreed, the conclusion and the e20 fire were fab!

Reactions: 2
Lisa is such a pain in the arse what does Mark see in her all she does is whinge and still her oar in other people's business!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.