Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Sonia such a bastard nowadays? She's got a face like a slapped arse and barking orders at everyone. I liked her before Chloe's birth. She really is her mother's daughter now.

Reactions: 3
Is Peggy getting on anyone else's nerves??
Yes, she does a lot in these classic episodes
People tend to have rose tinted glasses when it comes to Peggy but I found her a vicious little cow quite a lot of the time. Have enjoyed Sharon winding her up though.

Reactions: 9
I wish Sky would get their act together! Today's second episode didn't record again..I know there has been talk about this in the Classic Corrie thread too..

Reactions: 5
I wish Sky would get their act together! Today's second episode didn't record again..I know there has been talk about this in the Classic Corrie thread too..
It's driving me mad, I have the same and when it does manage to record it doesn't stack so I have classic Eastenders, Corrie and Emmerdale all over the shop 😅😅😅

Reactions: 3
Yes!! I noticed that and thought it was just me, they do this quite a lot or sometimes the episodes don't match up and not in the list and just a random ep pops up in my most recent recordings. Honestly thought I was going mad.

Its getting close to the zoe/kat reveal.. i never spotted all the clues the first time around.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.