Classic Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember Mark being such a moody old hole. I’m sure I used to like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ellllo Maaa
Nick is so bad it’s becoming comical

Loving Jim and Dots courting
Missed lots of it first time round as I was out courting with the local head(s) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How were we all in love with Jamie?! He's intolerable 🤣
And when does Zoe lose that awful fringe?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Enjoying the return of Sharon! Her voice and mannerisms are just 👌🤣
Yes!!! I love her snidey inflection! Sexy AF! Her whole look is amazing. Love.

Do not like that drip of a bloke she's come with though. Ergh, his hair!

Jamie is right little bastard too, what a bloody horrible curtain hair twerp. He deserves his fate.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Big Ron”made an appearance in my dream last night 😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Nick is such a piece of tit threatening Lisa like that :mad: Jamie is a little tit (and yes I used to fancy him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) must have made us oblivious :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching the Mitchell storyline from the 70s? Phil has been cast well!

Reactions: 3
Missed the last part of the second episode on drama/UKTV did I miss anything worth knowing?Also why no adverts on the channel

Missed the last part of the second episode on drama/UKTV did I miss anything worth knowing?Also why no adverts on the channel
Lisa & Mark kissed whilst she was hiding out in Mark’s bedroom and Dot was taken away to a special hospital in Kent after her breakdown/regression

A lot of commercial channels are not showing adverts for 24 or 48hrs as a mark of condolence. It would look a bit disrespectful to have commercial gain in the immediate aftermath of the death of The Queen

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.